What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Sat - Raiders 19-20 Warriors @ GIO

Round 3: Raiders v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
God I feel sorry for raiders fans, glad that pretty much everyone of you in here can see the lighter side of it though lol

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The only reason these close losses mean anything is be a it looks like Stuart is close to winning.

I'd prefer us to get flogged so his myth can be exposed.

skeepe

Immortal
Wahoooooooooooooo. Yyyyyeeesssssssssss!!!! F U refs. You tried to roll us and we stuck at it.
Yes, that 10-10 penalty count was so unfair on you.

That penalty that Luke milked when we were told to play on in an identical situation was so unfair on you.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
wow. Just wow.

It's like the Raiders looked at the clock, saw 3 minutes to go and just clocked off.

I'm happier about this win than the one against Souths in Perth. We were pretty poor in attack, execution was off, but our attitude and defense kept it close enough for us to sneak home.

Feel for the Raiders. What a heartbreaking 3 weeks to start the season.

shear_joy9

Coach
Used to idolise Stuart as a player.

Completely destroyed his legacy as a coach. I'd rather the team relocated then see Stuart continue

Latest posts