What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Sat - Raiders 19-20 Warriors @ GIO

Round 3: Raiders v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carcharias

Immortal
2 field goals in under 2 minutes

Raiders fans should ask for their money back

Those merkins are imposters in the green jerseys.
They actually do not give a shit about the club.

typicalfan

Coach
Geez the Raiders are stuck. Ricky’s halves rotation is a clear fail. The Raiders for the most part defended well but Austin and Sezer clear defensive errors cost them

wibble

Bench
The Raiders have played some good football, and 0-3 is a tough showing for their good play.

But the way they have played so poorly, just for the few minutes at the end when they need to stand up, is very concerning.

They should not have lost any of their games from the positions they got to, but in just a few bad minutes have earned each loss.

I'm struggling to think of a more frustrating 3 weeks for a fan of an NRL team than this 3 weeks for Raiders fans.

Warriors were again so much tougher than they've been in recent years. Johnson looks good, Harris has added something, Luke is back to top form, Green is a great inclusion, and RTS is on fire. His 3 try saves in 3 weeks are as good as you'll see.

Warriors fans must be feeling virtually the opposite of Raiders fans.

bileduct

Coach
The Raiders have played some good football, and 0-3 is a tough showing for their good play.

But the way they have played so poorly, just for the few minutes at the end when they need to stand up, is very concerning.

They should not have lost any of their games from the positions they got to, but in just a few bad minutes have earned each loss.

I'm struggling to think of a more frustrating 3 weeks for a fan of an NRL team than this 3 weeks for Raiders fans.

Warriors were again so much tougher than they've been in recent years. Johnson looks good, Harris has added something, Luke is back to top form, Green is a great inclusion, and RTS is on fire. His 3 try saves in 3 weeks are as good as you'll see.

Warriors fans must be feeling virtually the opposite of Raiders fans.
It's not frustrating at all.

If anything it's just predictable.

nick87

Coach
Ricky has no f**king idea. I hope this ends his coaching career.

It has too! He'd be cooked already if he didnt have the QBN Mafia and i struggle to believe there is another RL autocracy who's run by a guy who's wife changed his nappies.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
It has too! He'd be cooked already if he didnt have the QBN Mafia and i struggle to believe there is another RL autocracy who's run by a guy who's wife changed his nappies.
Hes spent the past few years building this squad, if you sack him now, a new coach will come in and take another few years to build their own squad. Not sure if that's the best approach, I reckon it's almost better to give him time to fix it, he's not far off, they're close to a win

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I think there's a few fans from other teams who think we're close to being a decent team.

We are horrid in so many areas - fitness, mental toughness, halves, game plan, composure and most importantly defence both as a unit and individuals.

And its all down to the coach who has spent more money via the football department than any other. We've actually gone backwards since Dave Furner ffs, with better players at our disposal.

Dark days until the fraud that is Ricky Stuart is f**ked off.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The raiders are bad losermen. There is no easy solution.

The outside backs were largely good. Thats about the best i can say