What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cherry Evans Sanctions

Generalzod

Immortal
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ch...n-over-hastings-incident-20180419-p4zaik.html

Daly Cherry-Evans is facing the prospect of sanctions for his role in the altercation that has effectively ended the Sea Eagles career of teammate Jackson Hastings.

Manly are close to finalising their internal investigations into at least two heated confrontations involving Hastings and Cherry-Evans while the club was in Gladstone.

An initial training session stoush carried over to their visit to the Board Room Strip Club and then escalated when they returned to the hotel.

David brown

Juniors
It seems like Cherry Evans is a bit of a cock sucker and the ring leader bullying every merkin... Pretty sure this is the second incident at manly in the past year regarding the same shit... Nothing wrong with a bit of banter with the boys but this giraffe looking merkin is obviously crossing the line...

Generalzod

Immortal
It seems like Cherry Evans is a bit of a c**k sucker and the ring leader bullying every merkin... Pretty sure this is the second incident at manly in the past year regarding the same shit... Nothing wrong with a bit of banter with the boys but this giraffe looking merkin is obviously crossing the line...
There got to be a reason why they don't want him the Queensland team..

Zerô

Juniors
So did DCE go to the nudie bar too?

On the news last night they made it out that Hastings was getting an eye full while DCE was waiting by the front door of the hotel in his PJs looking at the clock

Sean Lane supports Hastings version of events and up to 10 team mates have told him they're all good with taking the field with him.

Is there an on-field civil war brewing at Manly to rival the off-field civil war?

Howard_Moon

Juniors
If Hastings has been booted from two former clubs for acting up, and has already been spoken to by Manly.. regardless of what happened in this situation, he is obviously trouble.. I don't recall Chez being booted from two former clubs...

I'm pleased to see the players have bought into the whole NRL "partners in the game" thing and are taking their jobs as ambassadors for the game seriously. Well worth the extra $35mill a year the NRL are giving them!

Untangle your tampon string, Mildred.

You heard Greenberg say this is the sort of shit is part and parcel of RL and the melodrama sells papers.

“Ooooooh, heavens to Murgatroyd, a group of young men went to a strip club and an argument ensued?! My stars! Put the kettle on Henry, I’m going to need an Earl Grey for this little number....”

Go fart your smoke-rings elsewhere PR, you ponce.

Let me guess, AFL blokes don’t go to strip clubs? Well maybe not this type anyway...

mozza91

Coach
Untangle your tampon string, Mildred.

You heard Greenberg say this is the sort of shit is part and parcel of RL and the melodrama sells papers.

“Ooooooh, heavens to Murgatroyd, a group of young men went to a strip club and an argument ensued?! My stars! Put the kettle on Henry, I’m going to need an Earl Grey for this little number....”

Go fart your smoke-rings elsewhere PR, you ponce.

Let me guess, AFL blokes don’t go to strip clubs? Well maybe not this type anyway...
Liked comment. Then unliked it just so I could like it again.