What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Warriors

watcher

Juniors
Warriors fan here. Not trolling just want to say I was really impressed with your team. That game could gave gone either way.

I thought the Lafai try should have been awarded as Warriors had taken advantage by about 20 metres. Would have been tough on Maumalo who fronted up big time in my opinion but thats how it goes

Two good teams going at it. The result is on a knife edge. Just defending our guys 3 of our wins were away. Warriors travelled further round 1 than Roosters will all season.

Hows that for a segue. If your blokes target their forwards you will be fine. If a good pack is the Beatles the Roosters are Hermans Hermits.

Go well Dragons.

Drag Queen

Bench
Unlikely as it seems, we’re the benchmark of the comp right now and teams will be up when they play us. Warriors were fired up.

Won’t surprise me if the Roosters come out firing as well as they need to make a statement.

Massive danger game on Anzac Day.
Teams are starting to build (I would end that sentence with mate, but I won't in fear I might upset some 6th grader on here). PS My name is Nigel No Friends :D

dragonssamy61

First Grade
We also lost the jersey flegg
Warriors 38 dragons 30
tries for us
2 gillard
1 jack cross
1 marsters
1 mccann
Willis 5 from 5

Brutalitops

Juniors
Dufty tonight, He hardly ran straight. Every time he got the ball his sideways movement was too predictable & that stuffed our attack. He also must be the worst defensive fullback in the Comp so that will cost them at the end of the year if he doesn't improve. The worst part about this game though was the lack of coaches tactics. They run 90% of plays to the left instead of using Aitkin a little more. The Warriors rushed them in D but our dumb coach failed to tell his halves to start grubbering behind the line to catch them out. He must have wanted to expose Kata missing from their team . Instead of trying to use one of the form centres Aitkin a little more.
Come on, Dufty is of course less of a defensive beast than Dugan but not even close to worst in the league.

You have to remember how terrible Bevan French has been before Gutherson returned, not to mention players like Jack Wighton, Darius Boyd in 2018, Matt Moylan and Lachlan Coote this year.

Id also point to James Tedesco having a few shocking moments so far. Not to mention the other electric young fullback, Kalyn Ponga, has similar defensive lapses to Dufty.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Here is some more context for you.

You have had to wait 7 weeks for us to lose.

I've also waited for Saints to face its first real test.

Yes, Cronulla away was pretty good, but it's doubtful that it'll feature when the whips are cracking at semi final time.

Latest posts