What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Manly - Play of the Day

emjaycee

Coach
One.

Calling it 'play of the day' implies we need to come up with one each day though. It also implies that only play per day is allowed which I assume isn't your intention either.

Also, what if we run out of 'plays' from a Friday night game by the following Monday but we don't play again until Saturday? What will the play of the day be on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?

I take my earlier comment back. This whole concept has more holes in it than @I'm a loser baby...'s y-fronts.

Have you even read the thread title you, you, you, big..... girl!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You cant show this on Youtube because of NRL copyright issues so the same may apply to this video, its also has the FoxSports logo in it

We were going to set up our own video hosting many moons back (I suggested calling it LU Tube) but due to copyright issues it wasn't worth it as you can only show content that you recorded yourself.

We may not be able to copy official videos so I'll have to look into this.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You cant show this on Youtube because of NRL copyright issues so the same may apply to this video, its also has the FoxSports logo in it

We were going to set up our own video hosting many moons back (I suggested calling it LU Tube) but due to copyright issues it wasn't worth it as you can only show content that you recorded yourself.

We may not be able to copy official videos so I'll have to look into this.
Boooooo!!!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Play of the match for me:

When Moses rushed out of the line, smothered Shaun Lane, and forced the error.

Huge play to wrestle momentum back our way.

T.S Quint

Coach
Im finding it hard to separate the Norman try and the Edwards try.

Both were very well worked plays, with the half using the time and space in front of him to sum up the perfect play for the situation. Both plays had players on the outside moving as actual threats to the defensive line, putting the defenders in two minds.
Only difference is in one instance Norman holds it and runs through the line, and in the other he puts on a sweet little pass for his outside man.

i loved the first try and the Gutho try, plays that came from broken play and offloads. But I will take a try scored through well worked smart plays like these two any day. Especially since we have had so much trouble scoring tries lately, it's great to see we do have the ability to put points on the board through more than just lucky bounces and timely offloads.

IFR33K

Coach
Play of the day wouldn’t of worked for us rounds 1-6, as we were useless.

Hopefully we have many more plays of the day in coming weeks.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Without question, play of the day DCE’s 40/20

Was only 2-0 to us from memory around the 25min mark first half. That kicked got them going

Our heads didn’t drop, if anything we pummelled them in defence , it’s as though we said to ourselves ‘not this shit again’.
(I’ll admit I though not this again as well)

From there it broke them badly Ma’u scored soon after. The fancy stuff from us from there on

Cheers DCA

If I was R Simms you would have got my 3 points in the Daily M