What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 V Melbourne

Lovemedragons

Juniors
This is the game that Scares me the most - the Bunnies! Burgess back and they will be pumped.. I'm on record and saying we could lose this one..
yes Souths were good this week, with Burgess back too and we may suffer a let down after the last couple of huge games, its a worry.

Nah, if the boys play anywhere near like they played today noone beats them.

Defence was brutal, every time a Storm player got folded in half you could be sure JDB was the last player up, Simms was terrific.
Nightingale had a few problems, but Aldo Carr is the best winger in the comp at the moment, the other stuff he does is still worth it.

19000+ at KJO chanting Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, gave it a real premiership feel for me, we could have something special here.

On a side note, when did the offside penalties stop.
There was a passage in the second half with the Dragons coming off thier line, that Chambers, defending on the wing was two to three metres offside every single tackle.

This Year?

Immortal
Where were all sitting. I was in the NORTHLG2 in between the 10m and try line with the army opposite me. I let loose after the Storm got their last try and gave Cecchin piece of my mind, The atmosphere was unbelievable! Anytime Smith and Slater were nearby they copped a razzing and I was just as loud haha.
This is one of best wins I've ever had the pleasure of being at and being able to walk onto the field after was an amazing experience.

kit66

Bench
lol

Not wrong at all. Aitken has only passed the ball to his winger Nightingale 3 times this year. One a flick pass to Nighty in a nothing situation. Another was at Nightingales shins and the other one look awkward. Aitken and Nightingale also very very vunerable in defence today, but I don't want it to get to me. lol

I want Aitken to succeed. I was very happy with the first try he scored. I was happy with the second try he scored, but thought it was a shepherd.

Are you related to Aitken? lol

In Nightie's defence it seems he just can't trust Aitken's decision making in defence at all. He should just stay out on his wing no matter what and leave Aitken to look bad on his own.

kit66

Bench
Could have something to do with the sin binning of Smith..wasn't that Cechin ? Also the constant calls (Finally ) from the press that Smith manipulates the Refs....The public has had enough...The Storm threw heaps of Forward passes today that were not called...they held down in the ruck longer than most other teams...there were also a number of cheap shots...

All I can say is Sucked in Storm...the dirtiest team on the NRL....hopefully the refs start to call them more and more on their illegal plays.

I love the way the crowd booed Smith loud and long when he tried arguing with the ref today. Nice work.

Last edited:

Latest posts