What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus Gould New Ceo??

St Georgio

Juniors
Please where is the respect here, we are amazing, we expect success, we are the greatest of all time, only beggers in the nrl seek easy solutions, put shit here, put shit there, SOUTHS,ROOSTERS,DONKEYS,PUPPIES,IMANLY genius ROBOT, GO KIWIS, BREATHE DEEP!

blacksafake

First Grade
Something big is brewing.

Maybe not Gould but something. Its been very quiet on many fronts including recruitment, ir any club updates. And seriously rehashing old news or trying to focus heavily on the Womens comp leads me to believe an announcement is immenent.

Even looking at McGregors statement saying "I know I'm a good coach" is in fact a defeatest statement, like he already knows his fate and trying to justify his position. It may have also infiltrated into the playing ranks given their playing performances over the last few weeks in particular. Add to that , is no-one in the senior playing group wanted to front the presser with McGregor on Saturday, only sending McIInnes.

Hopefully whatever news is forthcoming will be satisfactory to re-ignite our season and bring some hope to us beleaguered supporters.
Ok, I’ll swallow it dragonslayer.
At least you’ve given me some hope that there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Let’s hope it’s not a train coming.