What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Roosters - 8pm Friday @ CommBank

Gronk

Staff member
How do we know Dylan he has never worn the 7 in FG.

Jai Field and Jake Arthur have been the halfbacks when Moses has been out previously.
Worn the 7 is a true statement. Attempted to run the team and take T5 kicks, he has plenty. He's a free spirit, not an organiser.

emjaycee

Coach
I reckon position by position on paper, they actually look stronger than us in probably 11 or 12 of the 1-13 spots.

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon position by position on paper, they actually look stronger than us in probably 11 or 12 of the 1-13 spots.
Well without Moses, we'll need to finish our sets close to the 50m line. Cos if we finish on the 30m line we are toast. Over to you Sivo, Russell, Penisini & Simonsson.

Wally21

Bench
If Sanders is leaving i don't want him anywhere near the side. Why help the Raiders???
I keep hearing he is leaving Hiney, but I believe they can’t officially negotiate until November. Who knows…
I’m spit balling, but Sanders and Moses in the halves, Gutho in the centers and Brown at fullback with some decent young guns around them could be a decent back line??

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Worn the 7 is a true statement. Attempted to run the team and take T5 kicks, he has plenty. He's a free spirit, not an organiser.
Was Moses an organiser when he arrived here??? Was he also not a free spirit???? We have invested heavily in Brown long term whats the point if he is never capable or trusted to run the show??? Give him the keys and let him rip it might be very exciting!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I keep hearing he is leaving Hiney, but I believe they can’t officially negotiate until November. Who knows…
I’m spit balling, but Sanders and Moses in the halves, Gutho in the centers and Brown at fullback with some decent young guns around them could be a decent back line??
I'm sold Wally, we need to get you to convince the colonel this ffs!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Was Moses an organiser when he arrived here??? Was he also not a free spirit???? We have invested heavily in Brown long term whats the point if he is never capable or trusted to run the show??? Give him the keys and let him rip it might be very exciting!!
If we can't trust a bloke in the halves to run a side every now and then that we are paying 800k plus then what we are doing like seriously.

Dylan was the halfback in his junior days If i recall.

Plus after his f... up mid-season I reckon more responsibility might be best thing for him this week.

2 weeks back he has had enough game time to remove the rust.

He owes the whole club a big performance and a bit more responsibility.

Gronk

Staff member
I have no idea what you are saying. He has the keys and is being trusted. I just don't see an organiser in him. I don't see him as a good commuicator on the field or a good T5 kicker unless it's 20m out.

Anyway prove me wrong Dylan.

I'm more worried about missing tackles than scoriong tries TBH.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If we can't trust a bloke in the halves to run a side every now and then that we are paying 800k plus then what we are doing like seriously.

Dylan was the halfback in his junior days If i recall.

Plus after his f... up mid-season I reckon more responsibility might be best thing for him this week.

2 weeks back he has had enough game time to remove the rust.

He owes the whole club a big performance and a bit more responsibility.
Yep, i've always thought he's been underused. Especially when he was partnered with the chosen one. As you said he was a junior 7 it's like we can't burden him with two much pressure. He's pretty laid back this is maybe what he needs???

Gronk

Staff member
100% MJ. With no bias, 9 of their starting 13 are better on paper than ours
We really need our bench to continue the roll. So when they are rotating through their bench, we can get some ascendency. They look a little soft 14, 15, 16.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Well without Moses, we'll need to finish our sets close to the 50m line. Cos if we finish on the 30m line we are toast. Over to you Sivo, Russell, Penisini & Simonsson.
Reg is back and fresh as a daisy after a month holiday should help our go forward a bit more.

2 weeks left he should be punching out 55-60 mins this week

JokerEel

Coach
Parramatta Eels coach Brad Arthur has named his squad to face the Sydney Roosters at CommBank Stadium on Friday night.

Daejarn Asi shifts into the halves to replace Mitchell Moses, who suffered a facial injury in last week's game against Brisbane.

Reagan Campbell-Gillard and Maika Sivo return to the side after missing the past four rounds through suspension.

J'maine Hopgood shifts to the second row, with Joe Ofahengaue set to start at lock.

Latest posts