What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Em Cowboy

Bred not Bought

Juniors
It's the smart play from Brisbane and Storm to rest players. No point risking injuries or revealing your hand a week before a likely clash.

martielang

Bench
I think we need to run with Cleary and Cogger to build some sort of combination even if it is only for one game. They both looked lost last week.

I do wonder though if the powers to be prefer to come 2nd and play Warriors at home as opposed to Storm.

Fangs

Coach
Not sure about where we end up at the end. I don't think that will be on the minds of the coaching staff too much.

But we won't fully rest the team. I think the entire spine must play if fit. Particularly Kenny and Cogger.

snickers007

Juniors
Full strength it looks like.

Big call. Season hinges on it either way imo

I think it's the right call.

We have been rotating players the last few weeks due to resting and injury, and our cohesion is pretty low IMO.
Let's get a finals quality game under our belt, and ride that momentum into the finals.

If we win week 1 we get a week off to rest anyway. Its just 2x 2 week blocks. We got this.

Obviously we'll look pretty foolish if everyone goes down injured - but that can happen at any time.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Cogger is a 7 only and an extra game at 6 won't magically fix it. Yeo will need to step up big time which means we need others to make Yeo's tackles

soc123_au

Staff member
Hopefully Tago comes into the side to get a bit of fitness.

Broncos & Storm are unrecognisable, hard to get a gauge if top spot will still be up for grabs when we play.

John Hamblin

Juniors
I am pleasantly surprised we have nearly a full strength side after weeks of resting players. A good hitout before the playoffs and a chance to fine tune our attack without Romey. Go panthers. Could be yet another sellout!!

Chins get the wins

First Grade
At times Chins you do lead with your chin.

The Broncos have shortened a great deal since Luai's injury.

In fact many in the media are now saying, it's the Broncos title to loose.
Saying we are now equal favs greatly differs from saying we can't win it.
I know the clown reads this forum, infact he probably gets 50% of all stories directly from here

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Saying we are now equal favs greatly differs from saying we can't win it.
I know the clown reads this forum, infact he probably gets 50% of all stories directly from here

Gee Chins you big on knowing such a lot about Peter. Have you met him, would you consider him in your friendship circle.

I've known Peter for a number of years, and consider him a friend. Nothing could be further from the truth.

He isn't a clown, nor a f**kwit.

He doesn't write shit, (just because his opinion is different from yours, doesn't mean it's wrong). It's just different opinion to yours.

Finally he doesn't 'stalk' or read the league unlimited platform either.