What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Em Cowboy

mxlegend99

Referee
No excuses if Cowboys nail you again, full strength this time
Half the spine is out... its a stronger line up than expected. But missing a hooker and a half isn't exactly full strength.

Also missing May and possibly Tago...and good chance Ivan rests more guys like he has done every week lately

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Looking at other line-ups. Matches could go either way. Flip of the coin for mine for Broncos/Storm.
The Warriors have rested a bunch of players too. Could open the door for the Dolphins at home? If Bennett can get them up for the last game.

We could end up against the Storm next week given the variables.

maple_69

Bench
I’ve got Storm handling outs better than the Broncs as a more established squad/coach. From there I think the Chooks have the form to cover Souths, we look to be keen to have a decent hit out rather than wholesale rest so expect we’re too good and Canberra not good enough.

Penrith v Storm, Broncos v Warriors, Knights v Raiders, Sharks v Chooks. If all goes as you would expect in those match ups we would end up on the Warriors/Sharks side of the draw for the prelim.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think best to either win or lose based on who will face in finals. If losing mean Warriors then I'd pull players and throw the game.

Kilkenny

Coach
It is a really interesting round with so much to play out.

As I’ve said before my preference is week 1 home semi final against the Warriors.

I think it is a game we win, win comfortably and go straight to the PF week three.

All of the current top four sides appear to be intent on resting.

Sime_11

Juniors
Play Warriors week 1 & we most likely face Storm or Broncos in a Prelim away from home. I'd rather get Storm out of the way early at home, then most likely Warriors in a Prelim.

does anyone think Brisbane loses Week 1 at home?

would be a statement win for the visiting team, thats for sure

hindy111

Post Whore
It is a really interesting round with so much to play out.

As I’ve said before my preference is week 1 home semi final against the Warriors.

I think it is a game we win, win comfortably and go straight to the PF week three.

All of the current top four sides appear to be intent on resting.

Do you think giving a week off like AFL does before finals start is a good idea? I feel like fans are being rovved of some great games this weekend cause sides are treating them as exhibition matches.