What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

Chimp

Bench
Wade Graham is giving me the shits this week, we is unfortunate….

I’ve heard him on the radio and a few podcasts, and the way he’s talking, it sounds very much like he’s resigned to the fact that we’re just making up the numbers.

On one podcast, he actually said something like ‘I’m a week to week proposition now, glad we made it to the finals, and once we get beaten, I’ll be looking forward to… yadda yadda yadda.’

We all know we’re most likely making up the numbers, and that Penrith and Brisbane are streets ahead of us, but surely, now we’re in the finals, at least our players have to have that ‘we can beat anyone’ attitude…. Wade is just enjoying the ride whilst it lasts, and he clearly doesn’t expect it to last much longer!

bluefox68

Staff member
Wade Graham is giving me the shits this week, we is unfortunate….

I’ve heard him on the radio and a few podcasts, and the way he’s talking, it sounds very much like he’s resigned to the fact that we’re just making up the numbers.

On one podcast, he actually said something like ‘I’m a week to week proposition now, glad we made it to the finals, and once we get beaten, I’ll be looking forward to… yadda yadda yadda.’

We all know we’re most likely making up the numbers, and that Penrith and Brisbane are streets ahead of us, but surely, now we’re in the finals, at least our players have to have that ‘we can beat anyone’ attitude…. Wade is just enjoying the ride whilst it lasts, and he clearly doesn’t expect it to last much longer!
Yes!
I posted about this - he was exactly the same on NRL360 - and he’s our captain - terrible for team morale.
Wake up, dude!!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yes!
I posted about this - he was exactly the same on NRL360 - and he’s our captain - terrible for team morale.
Wake up, dude!!!
He’s done. Great player but aside from some recent form of late, has been lucky to still be here post his COVID holiday. His comments aren’t intentional and really he’s no Gallen, who would probally let him know his comments sucked
I wish him all the best

DJDL

Bench
I've spent the last 2 years watching tv/movies either on a 15 inch laptop, or on said laptop through a 24 inch monitor.

Yesterday I finally took delivery of 65 inches of Samsung QLED 4K bad-assery, just in time for the finals.
Went to watchnrl.com, which I've had a monthly subscription to since pre-season, only to find out my subscription is no longer valid.
No reason given. I just don't subscribe any more.

My choices?
Weekly @ $28 per week
Finals Series Pass $94
12 months $229.

And they're not responding to support requests.

Un.
Pharquing.
Believable.

bluefox68

Staff member
I've spent the last 2 years watching tv/movies either on a 15 inch laptop, or on said laptop through a 24 inch monitor.

Yesterday I finally took delivery of 65 inches of Samsung QLED 4K bad-assery, just in time for the finals.
Went to watchnrl.com, which I've had a monthly subscription to since pre-season, only to find out my subscription is no longer valid.
No reason given. I just don't subscribe any more.

My choices?
Weekly @ $28 per week
Finals Series Pass $94
12 months $229.

And they're not responding to support requests.

Un.
Pharquing.
Believable.
Get Kayo - $25 a month

DJDL

Bench
Get Kayo - $25 a month

Kayo doesn’t work in Thailand.
it’s watchnrl or nothing.

Turns out it’s because my monthly payment was declined.
I left my ATM card in the ATM and my payment was due the day I discovered that and canceled it for a new one.
Hadn’t updated my details in time.

Most places give you a couple of attempts but apparently not them.

Mojo

Bench
Engineered alarm noises in motor vehicles to remind you to do things that you're already in the process of doing or to warn you of incredibly obvious things that you're already aware of.

Mojo

Bench
Excessively loud, shrill, shithouse music-on-hold (like .... who plays a trumpet through an iphone speaker ffs!)