What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 115 51.3%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The fact is the club makes a multitude of decisions all the time, and the effect of these is opaque, especially to outsiders. In light of that, how can we know which decisions are good or bad? Because we won or lost a game? Because we made or missed the finals? Because we didn’t win a comp in ten/twenty/forty years? All this can be blamed on letting go of Tom Opacic or keeping Steve Murphy?

Pretending we know the quality of any single decision is just online mutual masturbation for dumb merkins wanting to feel smart. Get your filthy jizz off me ffs merkins. You’re all on ignore.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Parks And Rec Spinning GIF

The Predictor

Juniors
I would have chased someone like him as assistant this year as a view to replace Bea by 2025 or 2026. We have absolutely have no succession plan whatsoever and people wonder why some of us are critical.
Mate I’ll give it away if Arthur is still here after this year, other than a GF which ain’t going to happen, he should be shot out of a cannon , with a street parade at the end of it!!!