What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

Pazza

First Grade
id be throwing, absolutely throwing the money at bennett to come here as a HOF.

Then im waiting till a good young coach who has done his time ala a Fitzgibbon or Webster.

Avenger

Immortal

Then im waiting till a good young coach who has done his time ala a Fitzgibbon or Webster.
This whole situation reminds me of when there was leaked information that Bennett was joining Newcastle. Everyone at first thought it was bullshit. He ended up coming and the incumbent coach, Rick Stone was never seen again.

The same won’t happen to BA. He is twice the coach that Stone was and will find a gig and my tip is it will be Manly. That’s assuming we tank this year and Bennett comes which is unlikely.

Gronk

Staff member

I don’t think he’s interested in being HOF. He’s just a coach. An ideas man. He’d have clout on the recruitment committee. Just his presence from time to time at the club training/game day would be like Martin Scorsese on a film set.

T-Boon

Coach
I don’t think he’s interested in being HOF. He’s just a coach. An ideas man. He’d have clout on the recruitment committee. Just his presence from time to time at the club training/game day would be like Martin Scorsese on a film set.
He is not formally in the “ideas man” club as far as I am aware.

Avenger

Immortal
Seriously just leave. Please just go for the sake of our club, just move on. You can get the Souths job and take your whole kin there with you and your assistant coaches. Thanks for everything but deep down you must know it’s time.

Noise

Coach
I said a week ago there is a stench at this club. It starts with its longest servant . f**k off BA.