What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

oldmancraigy

Coach
NRL360 talked about it was surprising the Chooks didnt chase Lomax considering the amount of outside backs they have leaving at end of this year.

And the lack of outside backs on the market for next year. There basically going to rely on a club releasing a player to get some more quality there next year.

Manu, Suualli, Tupou all gone - Billy Smith can't get on the park regularly enough.

They have had to get a 36 year Jenko in there atm to plug a hole.
He fairdinkum looks 46

lingard

Coach
I hope we get Lomax (and play him at centre, not fullback). But I think there is mounting pressure to try to keep him at Saints with each passing week. I surely hope we have a plan B (and C) in mind.
Mrs Arthur's steak and veg might not be enough to get him here. Flanagan is a very sharp operator. I always thought putting Lomax on the wing was just Flanno's way of jolting him into performing to his potential - with a return to centre (or fullback) on the cards after that, (rather than wanting to drive him out of the club). Well, the first part of his plan worked pretty well. I don't think we've got Lomax yet. (Of course, Flanagan might want to free up cap space no matter how well Lomax is playing - in which case he's created a monster for himself.)
I think I just talked myself round in circles.
Well, that was an astute post.

hindy111

Post Whore
We should be doing all we can to get him for this season. I still feel we will. Best if Saints lose a few over the next 4 weeks and fall out of the finals race.

Latest posts