What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10488 Reasons to **** off c'town

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Dave, nothing will beat last years thread. MOTH is gone, and I believe the last one was 50 pages.

This is child's play in comparison.

Dave Q

Coach
Dave, nothing will beat last years thread. MOTH is gone, and I believe the last one was 50 pages.

This is child's play in comparison.

LOL it was pretty good thread. Ended pretty harshly if I recall.

Everyone is a bit busier this year, less quality, yes I understand.

Where is MOTH anyway?

simmo1

First Grade
we've been around for 100 champion, and won 20% of all premierships. 21 is just around the corner. prepare to bend over, the dominance starts sunday

I wonder how many of those you were alive to witness? You've also won 20% of the spoons in the last 20 years. Pathetic.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
I wonder how many of those you were alive to witness? You've also won 20% of the spoons in the last 20 years. Pathetic.

i was alive to witness... donut. but its comforting to know i can kick back and enjoy the revival and the next 20 years of dominance

matty-ducati

Juniors
i was alive to witness... donut. but its comforting to know i can kick back and enjoy the revival and the next 20 years of dominance

lol wat u were still a lil baby sucking on mummys titties, most of us were old enuf to have a beer with our players. But anyways what would someone from fairfield no.... supporting a team from redfern!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
LOL it was pretty good thread. Ended pretty harshly if I recall.

Everyone is a bit busier this year, less quality, yes I understand.

Where is MOTH anyway?

He was banned.

While I think Souffs are mediocre, we are worse. So you'll probably beat us.

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
lol wat u were still a lil baby sucking on mummys titties, most of us were old enuf to have a beer with our players. But anyways what would someone from fairfield no.... supporting a team from redfern!

Hey Matty Ducati Pucati Cafe boy.., get that Souths Avatar ready and make sure its displayed come post game.

You Basket weaving pretender.:lol:

macnaz

Staff member
Win games and you win support!! simple as that, and the crowds will go to both grounds IMHO.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors

i'm young... i'm from fairfield... is that really all you have? congrats, your going to die before me. the fact that i'm a rabbitohs supporter from fairfield just shows that i CHOSE to support the rabbitohs, and didnt just follow the team my home town told me to. we are the legends club. we are the future. and you will soon be able to drink beers with your current players all you like soon, seeing as they are going to be unemployed when your crap team sinks

matty-ducati

Juniors
i'm young... i'm from fairfield... is that really all you have? congrats, your going to die before me. the fact that i'm a rabbitohs supporter from fairfield just shows that i CHOSE to support the rabbitohs, and didnt just follow the team my home town told me to. we are the legends club. we are the future. and you will soon be able to drink beers with your current players all you like soon, seeing as they are going to be unemployed when your crap team sinks

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so what year did u see ur team win a premiership? how old were u? our team sink... only souths would know about sinking, sinking so low yous were kicked out u f**ks hahaha f**k off gronk.... btw im a fairfield boy myself but doesnt mean sh*t, ur still a gronk, now ur just a fairfield gronk who supports souths haha maggot, u choose to support a f**ked up team thats no where

Dave Q

Coach
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so what year did u see ur team win a premiership? how old were u? our team sink... only souths would know about sinking, sinking so low yous were kicked out u f**ks hahaha f**k off gronk.... btw im a fairfield boy myself but doesnt mean sh*t, ur still a gronk, now ur just a fairfield gronk who supports souths haha maggot, u choose to support a f**ked up team thats no where

Take matty out the back someone.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You do realise Wests were kicked out in 1982-83, before being reinstated, and that the wests tigers is the culmination of two foundation clubs ending their entities to form the merged club you now support.

Bench
You do realise Wests were kicked out in 1982-83, before being reinstated, and that the wests tigers is the culmination of two foundation clubs ending their entities to form the merged club you now support.
It was 83 & 84,but they never missed a game,Rick Wayde god love him raised money with rock concerts at Lidcombe Oval and other activities.
Wests never missed a game,they were reinstated both times before the season started.
It cost them Terry Lamb at the end of 83,Lamb who had just won the Dally M player of the year,he went back to Canterbury because he thought he had no team to play for.
Wests struggled through this and came out stronger as have Souths,although Souths missed 2 full seasons.

Raging Rabbit

juniors

You need to calm down Fatty Ducati.

South Sydney, The Pride Of The League.

Respect it, gimp.

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
It was 83 & 84,but they never missed a game,Rick Wayde god love him raised money with rock concerts at Lidcombe Oval and other activities.
Wests never missed a game,they were reinstated both times before the season started.
It cost them Terry Lamb at the end of 83,Lamb who had just won the Dally M player of the year,he went back to Canterbury because he thought he had no team to play for.
Wests struggled through this and came out stronger as have Souths,although Souths missed 2 full seasons.

461bgo4.jpg

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
Matty Pucati Ducati Cafe boy, Looks like i was right on the money when i called you a 'Pretender', its obvious you don't even know sh*t about your own clubs recent history..lol

You have been owned Jackass, and you should get back on your knees and thank us for letting you display the Souths Sydney Rabbitohs Avatar after we own you again on Sunday.

Don't chicken out now Pretender boy

Dave Q

Coach
Met a Tigers fan in the street at sunny Newtown today, hes a big fan of Issac Luke and me of Heighington.

He reckons Benji's shot. I reckon Aso is down in form.

We wished each other the best for tomorrow and went our seperate ways.

Raging Rabbit

juniors
Met a Tigers fan in the street at sunny Newtown today, hes a big fan of Issac Luke and me of Heighington.

He reckons Benji's shot. I reckon Aso is down in form.

We wished each other the best for tomorrow and went our seperate ways.

He ounds like a reasonable chap Dave, he must have been an old Wests boy.

Unlike Fatty the catti, MOTH and the other Balmain mongs who inhabit this God foresaken board.

Latest posts