What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Footy Show Chat Thread

Apey

Staff member
That was horrible.

I was waiting for like a huge dump of some form of disgusting material on Mario at the end of the segment and it never came. Laaaaame.

Kiki

First Grade
they need to hire me and sassy for 2009. bring something new to the table. CHICKS. but chicks with something to say.

pcpp

Juniors
Yep - that Mario skit must be the worst TV i've ever seen. Probably worse than that "comedian" from a few years ago.

14 Years of TFS... hopefully its the last in this form.

:lol: When the crowd was piss quiet when Fatty announced TFS will be back next year.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Where was the Revue thing.... I would like to thank Bill, Barry , Steve, Sally , ed, Gary, Harry, Paul

Who the f**k cares.... mention every prick that works on the show they are all crap because they put together this trash....

Geohood

Bench
Yet we all watch it and keep watching yadayada, we all love the Footy Show, it's O.K to admit it! :)

Stained_Class

Juniors
Who the hell was that band at the end of the show? That was possibly the worst live performance I've seen on that show. Took a perfectly good song and f**ked it up.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Yet we all watch it and keep watching yadayada, we all love the Footy Show, it's O.K to admit it! :)

Yeah all 250 000 of us out of a population of 5 Million and get beat by every other channel except SBS,,,,, its crap lets admit that,,,

Only diehard fans watch it... The same people that post on forums, they could show steve matai taking a dump and we would watch...

You need new eyes, new money...

Latest posts