What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Footy Show Chat Thread

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
that tribute made it seem like they were dying. the only one that upset me is the Beav. and Ruben. the rest...meh.

altho seeing Gaz in full flight stabbed me in the heart. i dont think ill ever get over him leaving :(

Kiki

You'd get over him quickly if he and Mini rang you on the their mobile after 30 drinks.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I didn't think the show was that bad in all honesty. Could have done without that garbage between Mario and Robbo, but apart from that, it was an improvement.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I don't think that chick in the fan quiz Tigers vs Souths should have won the car for doing nothing. The bloke should have got them both.

I understand that guys would know more about footy than sheilas and a winning strategy would be for the blokes to answer all the questions, but fair dinkum cobber. The Souths bloke should have got the less expensive car as a consolation prize.

Mr Saab

Referee
I don't think that chick in the fan quiz Tigers vs Souths should have won the car for doing nothing. The bloke should have got them both.

I understand that guys would know more about footy than sheilas and a winning strategy would be for the blokes to answer all the questions, but fair dinkum cobber. The Souths bloke should have got the less expensive car as a consolation prize.

True. The only girl that competed throughout the entire show was Holly the roosters supporter (she knew her stufF)
All the other girls should have been in the kitchen cooking eggs

Chook Norris

First Grade
i Don't Think That Chick In The Fan Quiz Tigers Vs Souths Should Have Won The Car For Doing Nothing. The Bloke Should Have Got Them Both.

I Understand That Guys Would Know More About Footy Than Sheilas And A Winning Strategy Would Be For The Blokes To Answer All The Questions, But Fair Dinkum Cobber. The Souths Bloke Should Have Got The Less Expensive Car As A Consolation Prize.

Yer Seems Crap That The Runners Up Would Get The Same Prize As Those Who Lost In Round 1

(sorry for capslock)

Kiki

First Grade
Pfft :crazy: Figures, trust you to back some dill who has as much cred as yourself wen it comes to talking league.
Roll back into your cave and take Thats Gold Harragon with ya!

im pretty sure Harrogan has more cred than any of the keyboard heroes in this joint. u know actually having been part of a premiership winning team. not to mention representing his state and his country.

as for me well...thats your opinion. thankfully you're not in the majority :D

HoLLuS

Juniors
True. The only girl that competed throughout the entire show was Holly the roosters supporter (she knew her stufF)
All the other girls should have been in the kitchen cooking eggs

...or at least the best boy and the best girl, that way I may never have had to learn to cook eggs properly.

A two night stay at Travel Lodge means I'll still have to!:D