What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zappia Stands Down

redback

Bench

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Who, in the club is useless now?

Our entire club is useless if they do not support Zappia in this case. Zappia is a gun at what he does & vital for the club in that respect. The other karrnt has been recording information & collecting it & selling it to other organisations.
You are barking up the wrong tree here Frenzy.
Zaps is going to be a huge loss & this will probably now spell the end of the club unless we can get somebody who can do "what zap does" just as well.
But bruno is locked up as is waldron.
Ribot is not up to sped on the cap anymore.

It amazes me - all going well at the Club and no sign of the little arachnid. Then bang, something against the club happens and it appears.

FMD. Get the Mortein.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Our entire club is useless if they do not support Zappia in this case. Zappia is a gun at what he does & vital for the club in that respect. The other karrnt has been recording information & collecting it & selling it to other organisations.
You are barking up the wrong tree here Frenzy.
Zaps is going to be a huge loss & this will probably now spell the end of the club unless we can get somebody who can do "what zap does" just as well.
But bruno is locked up as is waldron.
Ribot is not up to sped on the cap anymore.

Well they are not going to. 5 of 8 of the board are now "newish". They will follow the trail of human nature and make sure their own bread is buttered. Supporting Zappia will be like boardroom suicide for these new merkins. It won't happen because they can't be seen to be supporting Uncle Ernie so early in their tenure.

The players don't get a say. The coaching staff won't get a say. The fans won't get a say. That just about covers the entire club doesn't it?

You've never mentioned Zaps as the guru of the salary cap before so I claim that to be a throwoff. If he is such a guru then why have Parramatta been so farged for so long?

He's no guru of the cap. He's no superstar administrator who will lead us out of hell. He's cancer.

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
Certainly, a tide of support against Zappia with one exception.
Namely Blacktip Reefy.

Its not surprising is it.

The coach has credibility and he supported Zappia for a reason.
He replaced 2 candidates with huge issues.
Steve Rogers had agendas.
Greg Pierce was probably the most clueless man in League.

Zappia was in demand prior to this incident according to the media.
They cant be trusted.

I genuinely feel for Tony and I have never met him.
He deserves every "benefit of the doubt."

One problem has turned into another with this incident.
It should not ruin a career regardless of what Ray Hadley says.

Its almost a case of awkwardness rather than ineptitude.

spider

Coach
the whole incident was handled poorly and without an ounce of professionalism

that is what has led to his demise - and it was his own doing

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Certainly, a tide of support against Zappia with one exception.
Namely Blacktip Reefy.

Its not surprising is it..

Whats your beef with me? At least I back my claims up. If i would say something like Steve Rogers had agendas, I would give an example. Of which you never do & is why what you say cant be trusted.

cheese

Bench
5 weeks ago he had us signed sealed and delivered to the central coast

How is that a master stroke?

It was a pizz weak cash grab that would have eroded us to the point of extinction

I'd like to know what makes him so great ...he just comes across as yet another dopey ex footballer.

He's not well spoken, he's not inspiring, he looks seconds away from a coronary ....wtf makes him so good?

He white-ants his own club at every opportunity to bolster his position as some mythical good guy.

The simple fact is, he's not up for the fight ....the fight to keep us where we are ...That's what it comes down to.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
5 weeks ago he had us signed sealed and delivered to the central coast
for 5 games Cheese. Those 5 games could be the difference for short term survival. It was never full relocation. I dont why you lot keep going on about that.
There has been 1 person at the club working flat out to ensure its survival, & that is/was zaps. The move to the cetnral coast was a corporate confidence decision with guaranteed income. We could take that to the bank as a piece of positive action show guaranteed cash flow through until the DA is approved.
How is that a master stroke?
its not a master stroke. It was a case of great management. perhasp the locals got a bit worried & turned out to the Stains & Warriors games

It was a pizz weak cash grab that would have eroded us to the point of extinction
sorry cheese but that is jsut a load of absolute rubbish.

I'd like to know what makes him so great ...he just comes across as yet another dopey ex footballer.
no you dont want to know. None of us do.

He's not well spoken, he's not inspiring, he looks seconds away from a coronary ....wtf makes him so good?
ask around, you will get the answers.

He white-ants his own club at every opportunity to bolster his position as some mythical good guy.
no, he has worked extra-ordinary hours & delivered great results for the club.

The simple fact is, he's not up for the fight ....the fight to keep us where we are ...That's what it comes down to.
Simplistic pauline hanson level approach. The first battle is to survive, of which we probably wont now, because he is gone.
I hope you will be happy to see us running around in the NSW cup feeding the dragons first grade team. As will be bankrupt the most likely nsw cup name for us will be Cronulla De La Salle.

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
Whats your beef with me? At least I back my claims up. If i would say something like Steve Rogers had agendas, I would give an example. Of which you never do & is why what you say cant be trusted.

ha ha.
I would have thought that was a compliment for you mate.

If you read another posters thread, I think it was Sir Shark you would read why the other 2 men who Tony replaced were not the right people.

Steve with his depression, drinking and footballing boys club mentality may have tempered great effectiveness as a CEO.

I dont think you need an explanation for GP who lasted 1 year.

Last edited:

squiddy

Juniors
I know its been said before but this whole story stinks !

If it is true its disgusting and disturbing .

On the news tonight she has again raised the sex toys and strippers in the rooms stories

When it's all said and done though Zaps needs to go , his name and our clubs name is sulllied well & good .

Last edited: