What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

ozjet1

and that blonde with the massive norks in the purple-dress is getting some decent airtime........shouldve pissed off those keno merkins and have her in the front row for a better look.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Those left standing tonight will no doubt complain to ACMA or the RSPCA after that Eel incident. Fatty seemed genuinely pissed at Sterlo there tbh...

Cletus

First Grade
Sam Newman is a funny merkin even though he was takin the piss out of Melbourne Storm.

Anyways, funny thing that little Mediterranean Descendant dude. I've seen his identical twin in Sydney :lol:

and Mr Bojangles :lol:

I don't mind him that much on the AFL Footy Show, but in his Street Talk segment he basically interviews geniuss and mocks them. It's pretty f**ked up if you ask me.

Kiki

First Grade
agreed, ive always hated street talk segments. i find it rephrensible the way they deliberately target people who are clearly mentally ill or mentally disabled in some way...it isn't funny and it's in incredibly poor taste.

although i did like Beau Ryan's thing on the McIntire system that he did a few weeks ago

Angry_eel

First Grade
I don't mind him that much on the AFL Footy Show, but in his Street Talk segment he basically interviews geniuss and mocks them. It's pretty f**ked up if you ask me.

and what does Beau Ryan do? What do comedians do?

Eat some cement ffs.

Beretov Ukraine

Juniors
did anyone else catch when miss match played the nelly song uncensored?

"Why you at the bar if you aint poppin the bottles
What good is all the fame if you aint f**kin the models
"

*writes complaint to 9*

His a legend. Interesting the Fat isnt resigned for next year........ A panel of Voss, the Fat, and Sterlo would be very balanced IMO.

Is it just me or is Wendell the biggest toss pot ever to grace the small screen.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
and that blonde with the massive norks in the purple-dress is getting some decent airtime........shouldve pissed off those keno merkins and have her in the front row for a better look.
:lol: I thought the same thing. Whenever they came back from an ad, or went to an ad, she was in the shot :crazy:

Tom Ace

Bench
i grew up with them and once u know them both well their voices r different and josh has a longer neck actually and more round face than brett, but they use to switch shirts or whatever all the time

You grew up with Dave Taylor and the Morris Twins?

Latest posts