What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bitter.

53936_manboobs.PNG

:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What was your point ?
Thought it was pretty obvious actually. Hindy was stupid enough to infer everyone at his club had worked hard for "the whole 26 weeks" when they'd done nothing of the sort. I didn't intend to call his particular effort into question, he just happened to be the person who said it. It was meant more as a broadside.

And I hardly see how it's bitter, it's a statement about how the Eels didn't put 100% in all year. I've congratulated them countless times since the prelim on Friday. Guess some people only see what they want.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Thought it was pretty obvious actually. Hindy was stupid enough to infer everyone at his club had worked hard for "the whole 26 weeks" when they'd done nothing of the sort. I didn't intend to call his particular effort into question, he just happened to be the person who said it. It was meant more as a broadside.

And I hardly see how it's bitter, it's a statement about how the Eels didn't put 100% in all year. I've congratulated them countless times since the prelim on Friday. Guess some people only see what they want.

Its a bitter statement cos "knowing the eels, you knew they didnt put in 100%" Asshat!

Timmah

Staff member
Can you honestly sit there with a straight face and say the Eels put in 100% all year in 2009? :?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Can you honestly sit there with a straight face and say the Eels put in 100% all year in 2009? :?

Did the sharks put in all year? you go up to the players and say they didn't put in all year..

So going by your idiotic logic just because they were not winning at the start of the season they were not putting in 100%? the same logic applies to the dogs and Dragons at the end of the season then? so how can you be proud of a team that didn't put in 100%?

BTW my answer is yes...

Big Mick

Referee

I can sit with a laughing face knowing that the Eels, in their purple patch, are in the Grand Final...and the Bulldogs are not...get over it...move on.

Big Mick

Referee
Sheryl/Shazza : I'm.... *gasp* ....chasing.... *gasp*.... a runaway..... *gasp, cough* ....child

BR : Looks like your reeling her in darling
:lol:

I agree...found that pretty funny

But particularly enjoyed the dude getting pulled over after Ryan told him to gun it...as set up as it was...still funny.

Timmah

Staff member
Did the sharks put in all year? you go up to the players and say they didn't put in all year..

So going by your idiotic logic just because they were not winning at the start of the season they were not putting in 100%? the same logic applies to the dogs and Dragons at the end of the season then? so how can you be proud of a team that didn't put in 100%?

BTW my answer is yes...

I can sit with a laughing face knowing that the Eels, in their purple patch, are in the Grand Final...and the Bulldogs are not...get over it...move on.

:?

I'll be blowed if Parra put in the effort in the first couple of months. Had they been putting in 100% as Hindmarsh claimed, they wouldn't have had to launch their finals campaign from 8th.

Mick, how can you laugh, being a Pamfers supporter? :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
:?

I'll be blowed if Parra put in the effort in the first couple of months. Had they been putting in 100% as Hindmarsh claimed, they wouldn't have had to launch their finals campaign from 8th.

Mick, how can you laugh, being a Pamfers supporter? :lol:

So you agree with me that you are disappointed that the dogs didn't put in 100% at the tail end of the season then?:lol:

Bitter till the very end Timmy Bitter till the very end......

Timmah

Staff member
I think we put in 100% and it wasn't good enough on the day.

Are you interested in genuine discussion or just endless wind-up?

Y2Eel

First Grade
I think we put in 100% and it wasn't good enough on the day.

Are you interested in genuine discussion or just endless wind-up?

And i think the eels put in 100%..

Discussion its just you making up crap like usual.. So i though i'd help you along...

Timmah

Staff member
Making up crap? :? Hindy said something that was totally inaccurate.

Latest posts