What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

fourplay

Juniors
The footy show has been awesome this year aside from the episodes when Magnay was on. I think it has improved without Matthew Johns.

The good thing about Vossy is he has no affiliations so he isn't afraid to voice an opinion that might rub people the wrong way.

Didgi

:lol: Then it's funny when his predictions come back to bite him up the arse.

"And vossy, you'll be back next year, great to have you on champ"

Then 5 mins of him failing. :lol:

The Dodger

First Grade
i reckon big dell is great for TV.

Don't like how he promotes the dragqueens (although if it was the sharks i would) but apart from that he is good.

brooksy19

Bench
Yeah the cameraman was all ove rthe blonde in purple with the big cans.

Her face wasn't much chop, but you'd be happy with that effort if you got one away.

brooksy19

Bench
Yeah the cameraman was all ove the blonde in purple with the big cans.

Her face wasn't much chop, but you'd be happy with that effort if you got one away.

fish eel

Immortal
F**king hell... Hindmarsh is a laugh "oh yeah being in a Grand Final it's what we work all the 26 rounds towards"... :lol:

You sat on your fat plumbers crack arse for the first three months of the competition while teams all over the park lapped you :lol:

you say some really stupid things sometimes.

To say Nathan Hindmarsh sat on his arse for the first three months of the comp, really, the guy was actually busting a gut and playing some of the best football he has played for many years in a beaten side.

Your post reeks of nothing but bitterness. I hope we get to play these so called dogs of war in the finals again next year - 2007, 2009 - we've sent you packing.

Delboy

First Grade
Timmah, there is no need to continue to confirm you are a bitter dope.

Find a bridge somewhere, even for you not to acknowledge the effort yhat Hindy puts in every week is stupid, confine yourself to comments that don't show up your lack of sportmanship, you are a merkin sometimes..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
you say some really stupid things sometimes.

To say Nathan Hindmarsh sat on his arse for the first three months of the comp, really, the guy was actually busting a gut and playing some of the best football he has played for many years in a beaten side.

Your post reeks of nothing but bitterness. I hope we get to play these so called dogs of war in the finals again next year - 2007, 2009 - we've sent you packing.

Timmah, there is no need to continue to confirm you are a bitter dope.

Find a bridge somewhere, even for you not to acknowledge the effort yhat Hindy puts in every week is stupid, confine yourself to comments that don't show up your lack of sportmanship, you are a merkin sometimes..
Way to miss the point of my post :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Bitter.

53936_manboobs.PNG