What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mauraders vs Forum Sevens All-Stars Approach

bartman

Immortal
Brass monkeys weather Titanic... as NT said we've got a warm one on our hands today. Is there an opposite descriptive term to brass monkeys?

Titanic

First Grade
Brass monkeys weather Titanic... as NT said we've got a warm one on our hands today. Is there an opposite descriptive term to brass monkeys?

It's so cold that it could "freeze the jatz crackers off a brass monkey" ... it's so hot that it could "glue a noodle to a jade panda"?

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I say let's get cracking.

I'm happy with 7v7 - but of course the ground rules should be decided by the ref.

antonius, hanging out for your managerial skills.

Yours in anticipation... ;-)

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
is there room for me to have a crack guys?

Gee, you'd reckon so griffo and you could probably play too :shock:

On topic... let's get it on fellas... tits&tans jumped on a flight to the UK this evening for hols but will check his email and I'm off to the States tomorrow for work but will watch this space with interest.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Any news from organisers?

I think we're running out of hints to drop.

Could it start Sunday 21 Feb?
This would give small time for other trials if teams would like?
I don't know...who is organising? :lol:
I just wrote the original. No idea. Pistol? Antonius?

Pistol

Coach
I've got 5 ppl for the Marauders.

So at this stage, we'll run with a 5 on 5 matchup. 2 reserves if possible.

Antonius to ref. kickoff this Sunday if possible

Titanic

First Grade
I've got 5 ppl for the Marauders.

So at this stage, we'll run with a 5 on 5 matchup. 2 reserves if possible.

Antonius to ref. kickoff this Sunday if possible

That'll do it, I reckon - please bench tits&tans, he is sunning himself in Ol' Dart right now and has succumbed to an attack of ye olde yorkshire pudding.

LeagueNut

First Grade
This thread is like a conversation with the wife ... lots of words, but not much action.

So it looks like something is kicking off on Sunday - who are the teams??

Titanic

First Grade
Mate - we'll run downhill and they'll be so stuffed by halftime that they won't come out for the second stanza.

This was the All Stars posted earlier and I suppose it's a matter of who's available. As for the Marauders? As long as there are no ring-ins then bring 'em on.

Willow (c)
Titanic (vc)
madunit
Jesbass
miccle
LeagueNut
tits&tans (bench)

Jesbass

First Grade
Thanks for the mention, Mr Titanic, but I won't be available. I'll be putting my feet (and keyboard) up! :D

(I can prepare the oranges, though!) :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
kickoff this Sunday if possible
You heard the man.

Get ready with those pens to paper All Stars.

This is the F7s Team of the Year and the All Stars team to be announced in the match thread on Sunday (LeagueNut, the F7s All Stars team was decided by F7s Awards).

Willow (c)
Titanic (vc)
LeagueNut
madunit
miccle

Res:
tits&tans
Jesbass

PM if you want some proof reading. But as far as I'm concerned, you all know the drill.

Team will be posted at the earliest opportunity when the match is posted on Sunday. I'll send out PMs to let you'all know.

Sensational line-up.

Good luck Marauders - bookies have you at long odds - official underdogs. ;-)