What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club correspndance and relative comments.

fish eel

Immortal
anyone else get the joint letter from Ossie and Greenberg today with a nice glossy dogs membership pack?

bartman

Immortal
Would it have been so hard to include a laynard in the B&G army pack?
The lanyard was in... they should simply have included the plastic card holder to hook onto the lanyard too, if this was their intention.

A very basic f**k-up by the club imo.

The Boards (through Ossie) need to get the back office in some sort of order, not let them make it harder for fans than the previous season. Election time is coming and fans now know they can create change...

Glenn

First Grade
Got the inside Fui e-mail, plus the previously mentioned new rule for membership cards.

No joint promotion from Ossie and Greenberg, although did get the dogs membership brochure in the mailbox during the off season (mailbox has since been de-contaminated. :lol:)

Glenn

First Grade
The lanyard was in... they should simply have included the plastic card holder to hook onto the lanyard too, if this was their intention.

A very basic f**k-up by the club imo.

The Boards (through Ossie) need to get the back office in some sort of order, not let them make it harder for fans than the previous season. Election time is coming and fans now know they can create change...

Yes my bad, however the Lanyard is next to useless with out a hole cut in the card, or plastic sleeve.
I am also a season ticket holder for the Swans, and among the membership pack is the lanyard for the season ticket that comes with hole to connect the lanyard, not that hard to get it right.

bartman

Immortal
Yep, if anything it just shows what chaos the back office must have been in during the off-season. When you have a HR whiz elected to the Board and they run a broom through the place to cut costs, and it then it impacts on the fans in these most basic of ways... then I know which particular Director won't get my nod next time.

And if we find out whose idea it was to make members wear stupid f**king lanyards at games this year and show them every time they take a leak etc, then that Director won't get my vote next time either.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
now now, lets not whinge about card holders and the like - already been through all that - :-#

bartman

Immortal
Bunch of farming whingers.
Oops, that's right ME :oops:... I forgot we're (still) in the Emperors' New Clothes phase, and not meant to be making critical comments about club operations.

Now then... wasn't that first half try last game great stuff!

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Too many emails.

I know that we have been complaining about the lack of service from the club for years, but we have been getting way too many lately.

The "Burt for life" emails are fine, but why am I getting ones encouraging me to sign up? I already have!

I like that they are making an effort, but in this day and age too much traffic is as bad as not enough - people are too busy and if you start to get things that are of little interest then you stop reading them. I have already started to ignore them and I know I'm not the only one.

Make the emails more relevant and try to find a way to communicate to people that aren't members instead of sending millions of emails about signing up to people that already have.

It's about finding the right balance.

sportive cupid

Referee
I got a letter from the Blue and Gold Army the other day saying thank you for your support. Enclosed with it was a brochure on how to apply for the Bulldogs supporters club.

I think they are trying to tell me something.

Latest posts