What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club correspndance and relative comments.

Nikki

Coach
I got a letter from the Blue and Gold Army the other day saying thank you for your support. Enclosed with it was a brochure on how to apply for the Bulldogs supporters club.

I think they are trying to tell me something.

Are you kidding?? You need to go to A Current Affair with this info!! At least it will give Suity the week off! :lol:

strider

Post Whore
i never got any bulldogs sh*t ..... and tbh it wouldn't (won't) impress me if i do - bulldogs can get f'ed, why are we bothering doing anything with them? :?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I'm with Strider on this. There will be f**king hell to pay if any bulldogs sh*t ends up in my f**king postbox. The postman better f**king make a run for it he does. Dirty f**kers!

The P Eel

Juniors
I think the joint eels dogs letter is perhaps from the final last year - some mates of mine not ticketed also received the mail. Guess they are trying to convert all fans...and why not with 70 thousand there...:)

Voodoo Rock

Juniors
I got the joint letter from the eels/bulldogs, think it went to everyone who bought tickets for the prelim. To be honest the bulldogs 20 page glossy crapped all over our 1 page flyer. If we are going to do promo's like this, do it properly and send the full membership booklet like the dogs did, i mean who wants to be shown up by the dogs

mickdo

Coach
Not enough emails. Too many emails. The cap's too small. It's all made in China.

FMD the supporters of this club can be such a pack of wingers at times. I think we should have a dedicated whinge thread. It would do a roaring trade.

Suitman

Post Whore
Not enough emails. Too many emails. The cap's too small. It's all made in China.

FMD the supporters of this club can be such a pack of wingers at times. I think we should have a dedicated whinge thread. It would do a roaring trade.

I agree, a dedicated whinge thread would do a roaring trade.
Both you and I would be participants, as would most people on this forum.
Some of the whinging (as you call it) is very petty. Some is warranted. But, tbh, there'll always be something we all will feel like a whinge about.

It's human nature mate.
That's my whinge. :D

Suity

Voodoo Rock

Juniors

whinging about the whinge :lol::lol::lol:

Haynzy

First Grade
I agree, a dedicated whinge thread would do a roaring trade.
Both you and I would be participants, as would most people on this forum.
Some of the whinging (as you call it) is very petty. Some is warranted. But, tbh, there'll always be something we all will feel like a whinge about.

It's human nature mate.
That's my whinge. :D

Suity

Tbh mate i wouldn't really call that a whinge ;-)

born an eel

Bench

we could just call it the election thread, the more things change the more they stay the same :sarcasm:

mickdo

Coach
Some of the whinging (as you call it) is very petty. Some is warranted.

And it's the petty stuff that I am calling 'whinging'. Sure, some gripes are warranted and I have no problem with people having their say about the real issues, but there's just some utterly ridiculous crap being complained about IMO, like there being too many emails, a membership signup link at the bottom of a frigging email, and that the BGA cap was somehow shoddy. Pure crap.

Suitman

Post Whore
And it's the petty stuff that I am calling 'whinging'. Sure, some gripes are warranted and I have no problem with people having their say about the real issues, but there's just some utterly ridiculous crap being complained about IMO, like there being too many emails, a membership signup link at the bottom of a frigging email, and that the BGA cap was somehow shoddy. Pure crap.

I agree. Some of it is petty.

Suity

B-Tron 3000

Juniors

Mate, you're a turkey.

The problem isn't the whingeing, its the amount of comments that add nothing to the debate about an issue, and the lack of thinking shown by people before they sprout off (or just general stupidity).

Have you noticed that the thread is now about whingeing, and that by complaining about whingeing you have further derailed any sensible discussion on the topic.

I gave valid reasons why I think there are too many emails. I work for a member-based organisation and i am aware of the problems of trying to engage them. If you want to disgree with my points then go right ahead. But you can't, because you're clueless.

The way that you act is the real problem.