What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R15 | Sun | Tigers 18-8 Raiders | Leichhardt

Result: Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Did I just hear right? Did Freddy just chant "BULLLLLSH*T!" on national television? :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Great game, shame it was decided by two merkins in pink rather than the players on the field.

Danish

Referee
FMD talk about a referee butchering a great game of football.

How Maxwell found a knock on against the raiders from the short kick off I will never know. He is the most incompetent referee in the game today.

Timbo

Staff member
Well that sucked.

Freddy was fair dinkum on the cans at Leichardt. Dribbling and slurring more than usual, then chanting 'bullsh*t' on national TV.

Anyway, bring on 2011. Can we get rid of Furner please? This team has no structure or planning whatsover.

However I'm confident we'll sign 18 more journeymen backrowers to bolster our 2011 campaign. Sigh.

skeepe

Immortal
Agreed Danish. Monas never touched it. But we never, and I mean never, win with Maxwell in control.

I'm certain Joel Thompson should have had a penalty try in that second half also, he only lost it because it was kicked out by a Tigers player.

Raider_69

Post Whore
one of those games where the raiders will look back and think to themselves with a bit more luck we could have won that game, but if the tigers had of lost, they too could have said the same

plenty of chances blown by both clubs, tigers more so
great game, great atmosphere, better team on the day won

Agreed Danish. Monas never touched it. But we never, and I mean never, win with Maxwell in control.

I'm certain Joel Thompson should have had a penalty try in that second half also, he only lost it because it was kicked out by a Tigers player.

Actually, they robbed the Tigers of a penalty because it was double movement and the useless f**k then knocked it on.
Just give it up Skeepe.

Raider_69

Post Whore

I wondered that too
isnt striking at the ball with the feet a penalty in those circumstances... should have been a penalty try i think