What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

wooden, spooner!

with all due respect, it couldn't have happened to a better team, they have looked disinterested all season, brought shame upon our game, and a team full of mercenaries.

also, every time the roosters win the spoon, saints win the premiership, let's hope this trend continues.

Just realised something old...

Delboy

First Grade
Here is the real question, how much do the Rorters spend on junior development
Answer - not a lot, as they let the clubs mentioned spend up to $1 million per season on their juniors and then just pay overs to steal them and then boast

Nothing changes

Answer - not a lot, as they let the clubs mentioned spend up to $1 million per season on their juniors and then just pay overs to steal them and then boast

Nothing changes

really and how would you know your only a boy - go play on the raod

Delboy

First Grade
You can do better than that - only a boy, wish I was but I guess the truth hurts relating to rorters

Put it this way, I have been involved in junior league for longer than you have been around, but then again if name calling is your best...

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Well finally, the roosters have got one of their players in NSW jumper.
Well you know what? This is a disgraceful decision, and when I heard the depressing news I just knew that our hopes of defeating the Queenslanders has been assuaged.
this latte' sipping pretty boy will be running the players around, organizing plays. Hah, we are goners..... Just like your position on the ladder.

Hope he pulls his Achilles in the opening tackle and taken from the field.

Good day.

ie) THIS IS A FORUM,AND I AM ENTITLED TO MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION! DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ME FOR MY BELIEFS!

CMUX

Well finally, the roosters have got one of their players in NSW jumper.
Well you know what? This is a disgraceful decision, and when I heard the depressing news I just knew that our hopes of defeating the Queenslanders has been assuaged.
this latte' sipping pretty boy will be running the players around, organizing plays. Hah, we are goners..... Just like your position on the ladder.

Hope he pulls his Achilles in the opening tackle and taken from the field.

Good day.

ie) THIS IS A FORUM,AND I AM ENTITLED TO MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION! DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ME FOR MY BELIEFS!

You are not entitled to your beliefs because you are an idiot. Go rejoin the centrelink queue in Penrif

RoostarGirl

Juniors
I will stop hating the roosters when Freddy moves back to Ikin Street, Regentville and drinks bourbon in the office at the Pioneer Tavern till 4am the day before the game.

I can't believe you still troll here Fibroman.....Ikin Street, gee those were the days :D

I had my hub caps stolen from my car out front of that house....was it you?? :lol:

Sorry henri-girl didn't mean to hyjack a thread. Hope all is well girl xox

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
In my personal opinion in which you cannot discriminate against or abuse me for being a "Sore Loser", but I strongly believe that the Sydney Roosters are over the Salary Cap.
That is all I have to say.
:roll:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Is that a double choke-a-doodle-do I hear? Surely you couldn't lose to the crappy sharks. I'm especially laughing at all you c**k lovers that are delusional enough to think you pretenders are actual contenders sucked in losers.

Nothing changes

Why are we not asking the same question about St George???

95% of their 1st grade team is poached or from the Illawarra, but lets keep beleiving that the joint venture was a merger not a takeover:roll:

Cant ur club just f**k off and die already?

looks like you guys already have, phonethrower is growing impatinet, his movies are getting worse and thankfully there are less each year, he will have nothing left to give shortly, fat richo will be put on rations.

And the club will be sold back to its metho swilling, tooth decaying, jobless members like yourself for $1.00.

Then it will implode, the Roosters will take back the junior territory that you stole and you guys will be nothing more than a smear on the nrls undies.

Enjoy why you can princess

ademkungal

Juniors
looks like you guys already have, phonethrower is growing impatinet, his movies are getting worse and thankfully there are less each year, he will have nothing left to give shortly, fat richo will be put on rations.

And the club will be sold back to its metho swilling, tooth decaying, jobless members like yourself for $1.00.

Then it will implode, the Roosters will take back the junior territory that you stole and you guys will be nothing more than a smear on the nrls undies.

Enjoy why you can princess

:lol: you cant even spell :lol:

ademkungal

Juniors
images

keep sipping on that twigs, ur a stain of the league

konk4

Juniors
A section for Rorters supporters. lol. Pleeese. What few supporters there are of the Transit Lounge Rorters would be lucky to fill 3 rows of seats.