What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

LL3

Juniors
You sure all those players will be there after the Police match fixing investigation.?

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
I'd be very happy if you guys returned to being called Eastern Suburbs!

Shut up Bulldog Force. Why dont you homesexuals make your name the Sydney Latte' Sippers and hire Richard Reed as coach to teach the boys some wrestling tactics.
Im sure Minichello would like wrestling with Dick Reed.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Penrith forums official awards ceremony Kings and Legends of LU is celebrating its 3rd edition in another week. Henreite would you consider dropping in too check them out. Considering your a f**ktard and a deluded simpleton and feel shame with my posts on your forum.

Penrith forums official awards ceremony Kings and Legends of LU is celebrating its 3rd edition in another week. Henreite would you consider dropping in too check them out. Considering your a f**ktard and a deluded simpleton and feel shame with my posts on your forum.

Good for you.
You do realise I moved them to this thread.
I don't feel shame, they're just more suited here, since you're obviously spamming.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Good for you.
You do realise I moved them to this thread.
I don't feel shame, they're just more suited here, since you're obviously spamming.

I want to propose that your filthy club is removed from the NRL after this Betting Scandal. You filthy simpletons. Check out the official thread on this subject on the Dragons forum. See what i had to say bitch.

Stop chasing marquee pretty boys and develop your own juniors and actually stick to the rules of the salary cap and karma will do the rest.

Thats right the riff dont buy any marquee players and they treat the lesser junior clubs like sh*t unless your at brothers or saints or "intend" to jooin your rep chances are basically zero.

Look at your sg ball, glenmore park were leading the comp, yet had no players selected, they went to Easts and guess wht, beat your sg ball.

Your junior league is full of fobbs who run out of puff and lose interest when things get tough, you can keep it.

May i propose that until this inbred moran stops sleeping with his sister, removes the second head from his right shoulder and gets a full set of teeth he be banned.

This Roosters fans has expectations and being below 3rd world is not one of them

OVP

Coach
Gee i didnt realise Panfa Boy has recovered from his enormous hissy fit at the
Riff forum and started posting here again. Its like being bitten by chihuahua with no teeth.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
heard a strong rumour that Politis has recruited the Pakistan cricket captain Yousef and the bumbling wicket keeper for season 2010.

bIG Nick was disappointed that everyone knew before the last game that it was fixed and reckons the Pakistani boys will be able to show the bondi boys on how to rig a game properly

Fein

First Grade
heard a strong rumour that Politis has recruited the Pakistan cricket captain Yousef and the bumbling wicket keeper for season 2010.

bIG Nick was disappointed that everyone knew before the last game that it was fixed and reckons the Pakistani boys will be able to show the bondi boys on how to rig a game properly

Wow!!

Genius alert. :lol:

Borat.

Juniors

cherrington-420x0.jpg