What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French national jersey

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
http://www.ffr13.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15

This link is to the FFR13 site, if you have been after a jumper for years like a lot of us have but got nowhere, get in contact with them even if it's in English. If enough of us email, they might put a damn shop on their site.

I'm sick of getting pms asking where to buy a jumper and giving the info out only for the site to close down 3 weeks later.

Headquarters FFR XIII
of the Exchequer Street 30
75010 PARIS

Tel: 01 75 44 97 57 / Fax: 01 48 00 07 02

Mail: contact@ffr13.fr

Tessie Tixeire: Communication and Media - 06 72 98 25 45 - @ t.tixeire ffr13.fr

Yves THOUILLEUX: Legal - licensing - LER XIII and organization - Tel: 05 62 24 18 50 / Fax: 05 62 24 19 17 - @ y.thouilleux ffr13.fr

Mohamed Chaabi: Marketing and Events - @ m.chaabi ffr13.fr

It's beyond a joke that you can get USA, Russia, Lebanon and whatever jumpers and gear yet France is like hitting a brick bloody wall.

(some of the links didn't show up in my post, but hit the FFR13 one at the top and they are all there)

Enough is enough, time they got into the 21st century.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I emailed and this is all I said.

Hello, I don't speak French, but I would really like to buy a French national jersey, could you help me out?

I know a lot of people who would also like to buy merchandise but the FFR13 site does not have a shop.

Could you put a shop on your site so that we Australians, English, Kiwis and other treizistes could buy the stuff we like?

Merci.

That's all it takes guys, 2 mins and it's done.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I'm going to bump this thread for a week because I know RL fans can be lazy.

Look, even if you email and say, "I wanna buy a French jumper".

That will help to get the message across.

In Australia, we spend over 100 million a season on merchandise, the most out of all codes. If other RL federations were smart, they'd exploit it to their advantage..

So come on RL fans, email a few bloody words and you never know, in 6 months we could be buying RL gear from france without a hassle at all just by clicking on a little link..

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The Red and the Green?

Who here could possibly say South Sydney's jumper looks better?

PIA Donkeys.

Allan-Toreilles-112x150.jpg

South Sydney Rabitohs

130562-south-sydney.jpg

Email and we might just be able to click on a link and buy this stuff soon.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
The Red and the Green?

Who here could possibly say South Sydney's jumper looks better?

PIA Donkeys.

Allan-Toreilles-112x150.jpg

South Sydney Rabitohs

130562-south-sydney.jpg

Email and we might just be able to click on a link and buy this stuff soon.

South's honestly look better. But they should really.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Righto only just got my Warriors membership sorted this week but i'm in for a French test jersey as well. Which of the email address do you suggest i contact Parra?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I haven't got a reply yet, but I just had a look and the scrolling banner at the top of the page at the FFR XIII site and it mentions boutique, this wasn't there last week.

I clicked on it but it goes to a blank page. I have no idea what the rest says, so maybe it's coming soon.

http://www.ffr13.fr/

Cheers to all that emailed, send a few more too, it may help.

astreizix

Juniors
... , but I just had a look and the scrolling banner at the top of the page at the FFR XIII site and it mentions boutique ...

I clicked on it but it goes to a blank page. I have no idea what the rest says, so maybe it's coming soon.

"Online store very soon" is on the banner, but they don't say on which time scale :D .

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Yeah I haven't got one yet either.

Hopefully they have seen there's an interest and are going to get it up and running properly soon. Will be a hellava lot easier to buy stuff from them than going through other dodgy sites.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Just got a reply.

Hello,

The official shop website will be open in 2 weeks.

Regards

Mohamed-Ali CHAABI Marketing / Evénementiel

Fédération Française de Rugby à 13
30 rue de l'échiquier
75 010 PARIS

Bureau : 01 75 44 97 57

Mobile : 06 86 86 97 47
Fax : 01 48 00 07 02

Email: m.chaabi@ffr13.fr

Site: http://www.ffr13.fr
Visitez notre page Facebook :

LE RUGBY à 13 …. LE RUGBY SENSATION

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Much the same email i got mate.

Hello Steve, The official shop online will be launch in 2 weeks.We’ll sell jerseys, polos, ball, tee-shirts,…RegardsMohamed-Ali CHAABI Marketing /Evénementiel Fédération Française de Rugby à 1330 rue de l'échiquier75 010 PARISBureau : 01 75 44 97 57Mobile : 06 86 86 97 47Fax : 01 48 00 07 02Email: m.chaabi@ffr13.frSite: http://www.ffr13.frVisitez notre page Facebook : LE RUGBY A 13 …. LE RUGBY SENSATION-----Message d'origine-----De : Steve [mailto:temukamacca@xtra.co.nz] Envoyé : samedi 31 décembre 2011 12:30À : m.chaabi@ffr13.frObjet : French test jersey