What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sat | Cowboys 0-18 Titans | DFS

Round 1 result: Cowboys v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

lol. Prince again.

Cowboys are 2/12 thanks to 2 early tackle count penalties & Ikin senses they have points in them

When we've held onto the ball we've made good metres and at times looked dangerous. It's just that we haven't held onto the ball yet.

user_nat

Coach
Jeez this round has been pretty average so far. It NEEDS the Tigers at their best to make the NRL actually look good lol.

Sorry Sharkies, it's for the good of the game.

Carney at his peak would be an acceptable alternative.
Since I tipped them for some reason.

Lui comes on the field and they instantly complete a set. Lol.
Does it count? They knocked on the kick..

DIMEAST

Juniors
I guess the teams are still blowing out the cobwebs, so far it seems like the defence is up to scratch but the attack's just not clicking... makes for pretty shit viewing!! Hopefully the games tomorrow bring some fireworks manly vs warriors, benjis vs sharks, still reckon cowboys will be one of the teams to beat this year

user_nat

Coach
I can't recall a worst first half in terms of ball handling

Cowboys now have 1 error more than the Broncos did the first half last night.
However. I'm not sure if I agree with nrlstats.com stats, since they have the Cowboys completing 8 sets.

shear_joy9

Coach
I guess the teams are still blowing out the cobwebs, so far it seems like the defence is up to scratch but the attack's just not clicking... makes for pretty shit viewing!! Hopefully the games tomorrow bring some fireworks manly vs warriors, benjis vs sharks, still reckon cowboys will be one of the teams to beat this year

obviously the cowboys went through preseason without any footys

Latest posts