What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Tigers* 17-16 Sharks | Leichhardt

Round 1 result: Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I haven't seen the game so I can't make a judgement, but remember the rule was changed a few years ago that if the player in possession still had momentum they could advance the ball. If Best was still sliding or whatever, he would be in his rights to advance the ball.

And when you see it he will lose momentum and then advance the footy.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
We didn't deserve that. I will take it though. Feel sorry for Cronulla fans, they deserved at least a point out of that.

Extremely tough conditions, I'll put all the mistakes down to the heat.

I though Humble, Ellis and Ryan were our best. Ryan has really been playing well since halfway through last season.

Shame about Tedesco, that's just cruel.

Can Skeepe just shut the f**k up?

Frailty

First Grade
I had a nice read of this thread and no one said anything positive about them. Everyone turning a blind eye to any Cronulla favoured decision. I look at the front page and there's a negative thread about Marshall and another thread about how refs are on their payroll. I can count on one hand the amount of positive Tiger stuff on this board the last couple of months.

Are they inbetween the six hundred threads of people saying that Cronulla should be kicked out threads?

The point of his post is that most posters favour the Tigers over Cronulla.

We didn't deserve that. I will take it though. Feel sorry for Cronulla fans, they deserved at least a point out of that.

Extremely tough conditions, I'll put all the mistakes down to the heat.

I though Humble, Ellis and Ryan were our best. Ryan has really been playing well since halfway through last season.

Shame about Tedesco, that's just cruel.

Can Skeepe just shut the f**k up?

Skeepe is pure entertainment.

Now I know what it's like to have every supporter hate your team. Makes the wins feel SO much better. Cronulla were dirty, but no one gives a shit because everyone who posted here hates the Tigers. Cronulla smashed the Tigers in the penalty count and got some bull penalties but you won't hear it in this thread.

Your right, tigers suck!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well in the end encouraging first round for my sharks, we looked good when we held the pill.

I thought our best where Ross, Smith, Pommeroy, Bakuya, Gallen and Carney.

The Tigers were well served by Woods, Farah, Ryan, Ellis, Humble and Benji.

I was in a pub, no commentary, was quite refreshing.

Spot On

Coach
I cannot see how the money spent for Adam Blair can be justified. What is it that is so great about him? He's a run of the mill backrower. The comp is filled with blokes of his ability.

Latest posts