What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NBA Finals OKC vs Miami

BunniesMan

Immortal
Can you just shhh...and let real fans of this team and people who appreciate great Basketball enjoy it without acting like a f**k.

He's got to win all the others yet...enjoy the first one before projecting
Hypocrite. Don't tell me not to project when you project me as a non real fan. Go f**k yourself. I'm as much a fan as anyone else.

Big Mick

Referee
Good, f**k off then you maggot

Av9yjx8CMAIKbde.jpg:medium

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lebron is the best scorer, rebounder, passer and defender on his team.

There has been noone in the history of Basketball who is so elite in so many different departments. The only one who comes close is Magic, and even he wasn't able to shutdown the best guards AND the best forwards AND the best bigs like Lebron.

Lebron is 3 or 4 different kinds of superstars in one body. I wish the haters would appreciate it. You might never see another talent like him as long as you live.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I was obviously talking about the future. And in terms of pure talent Lebron is more talented than Jordan. Obviously MJ is the GOAT, noone is arguing that. But Lebron is capable of doing things Jordan isn't.

Jordan couldn't shutdown the variety of players Lebron does day in and day out. Jordan couldn't rebound or pass like him.

Sure as a scorer, noone besides maybe Kareem matches him. But as an all round talent, Lebron is superior.

Before anyone gets on their rags, let me repeat, noone is debating MJs GOAT status now or in the future.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
LBJ is now the GOAT, deal with it. MJ might have been the better scorer, but LBJ destroys his D, Passing & Rebounding. Now he has a Ring, LBJ #1

Mr Saab

Referee
LBJ is now the GOAT, deal with it. MJ might have been the better scorer, but LBJ destroys his D, Passing & Rebounding. Now he has a Ring, LBJ #1

Kids today...make me laugh.
Jordan is a 9 time first team all D member (equal all time).
Defensive player of the year 88/9

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
Saab please, I understand MJ is the GOAT, i'm more just baiting haters like TT who refer to a great like James as a dud, all the haters claim no ring = no good. What have they got to say now?

Mr Saab

Referee
I am a Lebron hater...i admit it.....he won his ring, good luck to him. No ring doesnt mean you are crap, but he aint in the same country as Jordan
Dont post CRAP about how LeBron destroys Jordan in defensive ability.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
I just clearly stated I was baiting TT. Whatever, if you want to hate thats your perogative, but your missing out on a special talent.

Mr Saab

Referee
How am i missing "special" talent. I am watching him play, but i am just not a LeBron Fan boy.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
Why do you hate him? He is humble, talented and respectful. Is it because he left Cleveland? He carried that franchise for 7 seasons. I'm simply curious as to why your a hater?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lebron should have been DPOY this year. He emphasised that in the Finals.

I'll put every cent I have on him being DPOY next year. They just didn't want to give him two huge awards (MVP and DPOY) same year before he got a title.

Next year he'll be aiming for the MVP-DPOY-Finals MVP set.

Lebron has the ability to shut down any player from fast PGs to strong bigs. It would have been like MJ regularly shutting down both Stockton and Malone within the same game.

Latest posts