What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football violence/hooliganism thread

wow what a f**king idiot.

seriously these poms are some of the most dumbest merkins on the face of the earth lol.

looks like all english stadiums will be getting high fences.

welcometohell.jpg

cleary89

Coach
Guys, who would be the best team to watch v millwall at millwall? obviously that will happen soon, not hypothetical.

Big Sam

First Grade
Well West Ham would be a good hypothetical one given what happened in 2010. You never know, they may yet meet in one of the cups this season.

But in reality, Palace and/or Charlton. Both are pretty fierce London rivalries.

langpark

First Grade
So, he's been arrested. Turns out he's a 21-year old who probably had a few more light beers than he could handle... Well, that's England's contribution to this thread for the next decade or so...

Big Sam

First Grade
Well, that's England's contribution to this thread for the next decade or so...

Think it's a bit harsh you being critical of them. You obviously know the history of Hillsborough and Heysel so why bag them for not having regular crowd trouble?

langpark

First Grade
Because the DON'T have regular crowd trouble and that's a fact... I can't say I really blame them either though, you can't move an inch in that big brother society of theirs....

langpark

First Grade
haha... and I read an article that said the buses that had been booked to take Lazio fans to and from Athens airport, didn't come to get them after the game because they f***ed up the insides of the buses on the way in...

langpark

First Grade
"lately"? haha, it's always been the case! Who knows, maybe being so useless at football nowadays leaves the fans feeling they need to win something. Not a bad little scrap there though, hopefully a few posh Parisians got caught up in it... :D