What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot- qantas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
Nothing to loose sleep over Surely. Duh Governments onto it already... on the ball they iz.

Gillard Gov introduces $1000 bonus for employers who hire staff over 50. Making it even more beneficial to employ mature age workers

(Adz said this) One poll in your favour and that's it? Landslide? What about all those other polls having labor at wipe out levels?

Its the poll trends over a lengthy period Adz, now have a good read of what I said and compare it to your reply. I will put it all down to the fires.

Okay my Tory friends. Call it. Who is going to take the reigns when Stuntman gets the "Don't Come MOnday"

Its got me buggered. And I was always reading in Rupes Rags that Tone the Truckwit Stuntman was going to have the keys to the Lodge by Christmas 10, Christmas 11 and Christmas 12. Throw in 39 other times he was going to get the keys.

Funny huh !!!! Me thinks old Rupes is just a little bit worried about the NBN and might need to find another jockey for his horse. Stuntman is Gone.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The advertising, 3 less greens preferences, no independent preferences at least 3 labor seats already lost. Theres 10 seats lost for the minority government. Who she going to get this time Quigs? She going to invent a NEw State?
perhaps she could call it NEw South WALES??? Ohh .....hang on....

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Nothing to loose sleep over Surely. Duh Governments onto it already... on the ball they iz.

Gillard Gov introduces $1000 bonus for employers who hire staff over 50. Making it even more beneficial to employ mature age workers

Its the poll trends over a lengthy period Adz, now have a good read of what I said and compare it to your reply. I will put it all down to the fires.

Okay my Tory friends. Call it. Who is going to take the reigns when Stuntman gets the "Don't Come MOnday"

Its got me buggered. And I was always reading in Rupes Rags that Tone the Truckwit Stuntman was going to have the keys to the Lodge by Christmas 10, Christmas 11 and Christmas 12. Throw in 39 other times he was going to get the keys.

Funny huh !!!! Me thinks old Rupes is just a little bit worried about the NBN and might need to find another jockey for his horse. Stuntman is Gone.

Quigs will neck yourself when he becomes out next longest serving prime minister when the ALP is nothing but a distant memory in Australian Politics?

Quigs

Immortal
It's the others youse have got to take into consideration Surely and Coastal. They are the uncommitted at this point in the race.

They are the ones that get the Schoolkids allowance, the pension increases, the June increase in the Tax Free Threshold, the NBN, ohhhh and don't forget they were the ones that were going to be python squeezed, cobra struck by the big Carbon Tax thingy that was going to put the price of everything up.

Punters arn't mugs and they all have purses and wallets. Lower taxes, low interest rates - saving thousands on their home repayments. That 9% looks sweet to me.

And Tone and the Fibs are going to repeal it all.

Last edited:

Surely

Post Whore
It's the others youse have got to take into consideration Surely and Coastal. They are the uncommitted at this point in the race.

They are the ones that get the Schoolkids allowance, the pension increases, the June lowering of the Tax Free Threshold, the NBN, ohhhh and don't forget they were the ones that were going to be python squeezed, cobra struck by the big Carbon Tax thingy that was going to put the price of everything up.

Punters arn't mugs and they all have purses and wallets. Lower taxes, low interest rates - saving thousands on their home repayments. That 9% looks sweet to me.

And Tone and the Fibs are going to repeal it all.

And less jobs available

If Wayne is getting more revenue, resources prices are higher than under Pete, then how come debt is ballooning and job vacancies plunging ?

Quigs

Immortal
The advertising, 3 less greens preferences, no independent preferences at least 3 labor seats already lost. Theres 10 seats lost for the minority government. Who she going to get this time Quigs? She going to invent a NEw State?
perhaps she could call it NEw South WALES??? Ohh .....hang on....

Don't need to worry at all Honourable Reefy Son. Youse see the three stooges of the east coast are doing the job for us.

Big Ted, Fatty and Can't Do.

Youse a Queenslander, have you been following how good Can't Do is going. He wont even win his seat at the next election. Hmmmmm and the fed voting intention is interesting too. Look it up in Rupes Courier Mail. Geeze even they hate Can't Do

10 months out ... 9% undecided .... Get your dough on the Red.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Life lefties like yourelf will vote Left in QLD. maybe. Some public sector workers may hate the current premier. Small business, the biggest employer of Australians love him. Like my mates tell the guys working for them. Next election, bring a photo in of your election ballot & show me how you voted coalition. if you cant, dont come monday. Worked a treat at the last QLD state elections.

Quigs

Immortal
And less jobs available

If Wayne is getting more revenue, resources prices are higher than under Pete, then how come debt is ballooning and job vacancies plunging ?

Clutching at straws there Surely. Two years of hard decisions ... 420 pieces of legislation passed through the house. The Do-nuffin Government has the race planned from go to whoa.

The Fibs have no Plan B. And it is becoming more obvious every day. They are so 1960's its laughable. The days of the Kingmakers like Rupe the Curtis are dying off.

Stuntmans stunts and three word slogans are a thing of the past.

The Repugs tried it in yankland... and it failed. Your Coalition is trying the same stunts... will get the same results.

Come over to the future, join the brave new world.

Policies -v- Slogans.

The Fibs have already stated they are going to repeal everything. Lower the Tax Free threshold.... Do a Can't Do and sack everybody....

Tip from Quigs..... keep an eye on the 9% undecided. When the facts get out there... hmmmmmmmm

Quigs

Immortal
Life lefties like yourelf will vote Left in QLD. maybe. Some public sector workers may hate the current premier. Small business, the biggest employer of Australians love him. Like my mates tell the guys working for them. Next election, bring a photo in of your election ballot & show me how you voted coalition. if you cant, dont come monday. Worked a treat at the last QLD state elections.

If they are all the builders and tradies that you cried for because they were going broke on the Gold Coast - I hope they go broke. They don't deserve to employ humans.

If they were all the scammers that lived on Hedges Farkkkken Parade, Gold Farkkken Coast I hope they lose their houses. Anyone that attempts to stand over anyone in a democracy deserves to go broke.... I laugh in their faces.

They might have to get some work visas peolple from Bangledesh.

Surely

Post Whore
Clutching at straws there Surely. Two years of hard decisions ... 420 pieces of legislation passed through the house. The Do-nuffin Government has the race planned from go to whoa.

The Fibs have no Plan B. And it is becoming more obvious every day. They are so 1960's its laughable. The days of the Kingmakers like Rupe the Curtis are dying off.

Stuntmans stunts and three word slogans are a thing of the past.

The Repugs tried it in yankland... and it failed. Your Coalition is trying the same stunts... will get the same results.

Come over to the future, join the brave new world.

Policies -v- Slogans.

The Fibs have already stated they are going to repeal everything. Lower the Tax Free threshold.... Do a Can't Do and sack everybody....

Tip from Quigs..... keep an eye on the 9% undecided. When the facts get out there... hmmmmmmmm

Hard decisions, which ones ?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If they are all the builders and tradies that you cried for because they were going broke on the Gold Coast - I hope they go broke. They don't deserve to employ humans.

If they were all the scammers that lived on Hedges Farkkkken Parade, Gold Farkkken Coast I hope they lose their houses. Anyone that attempts to stand over anyone in a democracy deserves to go broke.... I laugh in their faces.

They might have to get some work visas peolple from Bangledesh.

hahah spoken like a true lefty. A person who employs somebody says to them that if this government gets in I will go broke & you wont have a job. If you want to keep your job, vote this way. I like my business & my employees & want to keep it running & them earning. If you vote the other way, you are not part of this team. Sounds completely fair to me & why free markets work & why your unionist/socailist/communist methods dont.
& Im sure yo uare acalling for people earning money to go broke Quigs. It what the jealous left does best.

Quigs

Immortal
Hard decisions, which ones ?

hmmmm where to start.

NBN, National Disability Scheme, Gonksi, Murray River Darling , Marine Parks, National Curriculum for schools, Plain Packaging for Tobacco, The U.N - reduce electricity price gouging by the states, the MRRT, ....ohhh and the Carbon Reduction Scheme (that bloody python squeeze, cobra strike thingy)

will that do for starters....

Now what hard policy has the Noalition put forward onto the table.

Have you got a starting point.

Try here ...

385207_10151377714621422_1724340210_n.png

Last edited:

Surely

Post Whore
Reduce electricity prices, how ? Hahaha

Rude shock for you quigs, market power means big users negotiate a price, that reduction in price is then subsided by your bill lol

Quigs

Immortal
Reduce electricity prices, how ? Hahaha

Rude shock for you quigs, market power means big users negotiate a price, that reduction in price is then subsided by your bill lol

So it wasn't the democratically elected Prime Minister Gillard who called out the State Premiers to do something about the Gold Plating and Gouging of Electricity Prices. I must of been watching another country or something.

Don't you remember that? The democratically elected Prime Minister Gillard told the Premiers to do something or she will. Guess they jumped as commanded.

Hard decisions .....

hmmmm where to start.

NBN, National Disability Scheme, Gonksi, Murray River Darling , Marine Parks, National Curriculum for schools, Plain Packaging for Tobacco, The U.N - reduce electricity price gouging by the states, the MRRT, ....ohhh and the Carbon Reduction Scheme (that bloody python squeeze, cobra strike thingy)

Now what did you say .... did I hear you say "yeah but we've done this" or "we are going to do that"

Just asking Surely.

Quigs

Immortal
NOW....NOW... NOW.....

Did old Quiggsy tell youse yesterday to watch for the Morgan Face to Face.

Did I tell youse - or what.

IT'S THE TRENDS I TELL YOUSE.... IT IS THE TRENDS

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So it wasn't the democratically elected Prime Minister Gillard who called out the State Premiers to do something about the Gold Plating and Gouging of Electricity Prices. I must of been watching another country or something.

you must have been.

was it called gold plating when the power stayed on for the countries elderly during ferocious fires last week?
Thank f**k solarists arew just a nutty minority.

Quigs

Immortal
you must have been.

was it called gold plating when the power stayed on for the countries elderly during ferocious fires last week?
Thank f**k solarists arew just a nutty minority.

So lets just say for example Honourable Reefy Son, you might of been right. Now why was all the Tories complaining up hill and down dale that the Carbon Reduction Scheme was forcing up the prices of electricity by up to 70%.

You know - Rupes Rags even had headlines that electricity bills had gone up 70%.

So now I take it you want to try and walk down both sides of the street like Tone the Truckwit STUNTMAN does. He talks through both sides of his mouth too.

Thankfully the Punters are waking up to the Tories bullshit. Hey the next ten months are going to be fun.

[youtube]e3WjslFwtvQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts