What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | FOUNDATION CUP | Sat 23 Feb | Roosters 28-16 Tigers | Allianz

Foundation Cup: Roosters v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
With 3 on the sideline Our prop depth is already being shown up. Matt bell and eddy Pettybourne now playing front row

Vic Mackey

Referee
Roosters obviously have a plan to kick dead at the end of every set to negate moltzens deadly kick returns

Vic Mackey

Referee
Great kick Farah and chase Ayshford

Let's see if the tigers can do something, haven't shown any promise in attack yet

Danish

Referee
Don't know why the tigers aren't trying anything in attack. Had plenty of field position but barely seem to even care about scoring.

Jennings has been great for us whenever he's touched the ball, and I liked maloney's pass for the first try. Best part though is watching RTS's footwork... Serious the kid has better skills than Fred Astaire :lol:

Vic Mackey

Referee
What's with the non stop kicks... zzzzz

40 mins gone without injury is the main thing.

Tigers have kicked early most sets. Guessing it's due to the conditions as they didn't do it last week.

Yeah fingers crossed the same for the next 40 for both teams

OVP

Coach
I dont have foxtel anymore, can someone please post scores ? Cheers and thankyou.

Diesel

Referee
Thanks for the update. Pretty disappointing SBW is not playing and I won't be surprised of its am ongoing theme for him

Danish

Referee
For those without foxtel...

Roosters tries were scored by Cordner (great face ball from Maloney at the line 5m out) and Tupou (just jumped over Utai then a good put down in the corner)

Tigers try was a nice grubber behind the posts from Farah which Benji touched down.

Danish

Referee
Thanks for the update. Pretty disappointing SBW is not playing and I won't be surprised of its am ongoing theme for him

Rumour is that SBW pulled out at the request of channel 9 so that they could be the first to broadcast his return to league.

He is being absolutely MOBBED by kids for signatures right now. A scrum of about 60 crowded around the players area waiting their turn