What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Fri | Broncos 14-22 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

Round 1: Broncos v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacklock

Juniors
broncos have some good young players...the issue is half their team are "experienced" players. ie alot of experience but that comes with old legs. once the legs go you cant really do much. thats why their attack becomes so predictable. its what happened late last year and has continued on this year. i was surprised they were 1.50 favs. its like the bookmakers forgot that manly were one of the best teams last year.

Kiwi

First Grade
This side did not put in at all in the second half, they gave up for some stupid reason, that soft DCE try sums it really. Broncos second half = joke

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Bronc's have been woeful in the 2nd half, they look a very limited and one dimensional footy team.

user_nat

Coach
For a little while I was thinking that Hodges getting injured might actually be good for the team, forcing them to try something else.

But then I realized something else would just be more Wallace hit ups.