What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Fri | Broncos 14-22 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

Round 1: Broncos v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
Broncos fans can feel disheartened, but something ive always been a bit jelly of is their lack of nervousness. They're always willing to have a go and play accordingly. Didnt work tonight but good signs

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lawrence is a beast. A very astute signing by Manly.

As for Brisbane, they could well be the most boring team to watch in history. Unless the ball goes to Hodges, NOTHING happens.

So poorly coached by the Boring One. They'll miss the 8 by a fair way.

Armageddon.

Juniors
I had manly +4.5/ Over 36.5
There was 36 points in the game....just needed 1 more.
Last 24 mins were scoreless

blaza88z

Coach
I had manly +4.5/ Over 36.5
There was 36 points in the game....just needed 1 more.
Last 24 mins were scoreless

This might be hard to believe but I was on the same thing, isn't it funny how the line is ALWAYS so close, it's as if they know pre-game how it will all pan out

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Lost how many of our last 13 odd games and we still get 30,000+ to a game, dragons have wet dreams about having our following

1 team in a city of Brisbane's size that supposedly loves league means the Broncos should be selling out the stadium every week.

blaza88z

Coach
why do there bronco's threads always attract the vermin merge fans

I will be dropping by the melbourne vs merge thread, for sure

Big Pete

Referee
Well that was certainly deflating.

Good win by the Sea Eagles in the end. Thought they showed some good signs in the first half despite Brisbane finishing on top of them. Foran/DCE reminded everybody how good they can be tonight and they completely out-lasted Brisbane all across the paddock. Very clinical and professional display from Manly.

Not going to completely rip on the Broncos just yet. There were some good signs there but thought they just tried playing too side to side. Also need to re-think their defensive formation, way too many liabilites paired together and it made it way too easy for a side like Manly.

Still, that Maranta try alone was well worth the experience. A lot of fun that.

Rudderriffic

Juniors
Stewart shouldn't have played tonight. In the second half it looked like 3/4 pace was a struggle for him. Manly can't afford to break another Stewart this early in the season.