What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Futurama Mafia - Game Thread

Apey

Staff member
See above regarding the role of the Professor. To make it clearer.

Dragon2010 knew what characters protected him. He did not know who those characters were. Each protector knew they were protecting the Professor, but they did not know who he was. Each character did not know that they weren't the only one protecting the Professor.

Fry: Could not be lynched during the day while Bender was alive. The sneaky part was this protection ended should Bender switch sides. Fry did not know this, Bender did.
Leela: protected from one night kill by Hodor-like Nibbler.
Amy: vulnerable, moreso if Kif had died first.
Scruffy: vulnerable, learnt identity of attacker.
Hermes: vulnerable

Apey

Staff member
The quicktopic I linked was basically just an easy way to keep up with the night actions.

All the role PMs, planning, night phase write-ups are on a messy 30 page word document. You don't need to see that anyway.

More to come later!

dogslife

Coach
The first few posts in your quick topic shows how badly you were meta voting singling out mis and dogslife because they have performed well, Bunniesman would cry a lot about that
I'm truly flattered. Although it was Didginub who killed me in the end. He'll get his :sarcasm:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Soz soc I took you out. Someone tried to kill me first night and I only had a one time kill protection and also a 1 off lynch. I thought I was going to die the 2nd night and then 9701 and soc started arguing. I thought at least one of them might have been non town so my logic was to kill one at random hoping they were nontown and if they werent suspicion would have gone on the other.

I was just trying to use my lynch to get us going somewhere because at that point we were stuck and I thought I was going to die soon and didn't want to waste it.

Rebel

First Grade
Soz soc I took you out. Someone tried to kill me first night and I only had a one time kill protection and also a 1 off lynch. I thought I was going to die the 2nd night and then 9701 and soc started arguing. I thought at least one of them might have been non town so my logic was to kill one at random hoping they were nontown and if they werent suspicion would have gone on the other.

I was just trying to use my lynch to get us going somewhere because at that point we were stuck and I thought I was going to die soon and didn't want to waste it.

Vote:bunniesman

Rebel

First Grade
As the Robot Devil, Rebel needed the 7 robots killed, and particularly for 2 of them to be lynched. The latter condition had to be added so he didn't win by default in the case of them all being killed at night.
Didn't I also have to be alive at the end? Of If I had of contributed to two lynchings, would the game have ended regardless of who was left?

Misanthrope

Staff member
As a player who usually runs games, I can now understand why people with passive abilities are usually so quiet. I had nothing to contribute :-(

soc123_au

Staff member
Agreed

Vote: Bunniesman

Soc is having zero luck. Randomly taken out early twice in a row.

Went first night in the first game as well. Attempted night 2 in GoT but luckily I was wearing a rubber & my attacker copped it instead.

Walking dead wasnt random though. Rebel knew exactly what he was doing.:lol:

Apey

Staff member
Didn't I also have to be alive at the end? Of If I had of contributed to two lynchings, would the game have ended regardless of who was left?

The game would have ended immediately, you as victor, everybody else in awe of your status as winner. More likely annoyed and confused as f**k though.

If they all died without you helping lynch 2 and you were alive at the end, you would have been declared runner-up. Same for Parra Pride/Dr Wernstrom.

Latest posts