What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 1st PF | Fri | Rabbitohs 20-30 Sea Eagles | ANZ

Grand Finalist #1: Rabbitohs or Sea Eagles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
No excuses for Souths tonight. I feared their stars would get lost in the lights and GI just didn't do anything except for three certain tries in the first half.

A lot of confidence ahead of tomorrow's game that the week off means jack all.

shiznit

Coach
Gotta feel for Madge... He seems like a good bloke.

Tough day for him and his family....

He seems like a good coach though... I'm sure he will be back here again... And can go a couple better.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm no Souffs fan, I was just looking for them to save rugby league. Embarassing choke right up there with North Sydney chokes of the 90's, even worse since Norths generally were underdogs. Maybe more like Pawwa of the late 90's. Souths= preliminary final chokers.

Perhaps some of the Souffs players should be charged with criminal offences for allowing pure bile make another gf.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Tables turned so quickly. Great first half disappointing second half. Try last week to Taufua awarded this week something less taken off Gurgess? Oh well at least it will shut the Manly fans up about biased refereeing. That game showed 100% there was no favours for my Souths. Next year boys! Good luck in the GF Manly.

Swarzey

Bench
The Burgess try, on the basis of Taufua's last week, should have came up green lights. I didn't agree with it last week and it was the right decision tonight but I just wish there was some consistency in the ruling.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I learnt tonight that Isaac Luke is a terrible big game player. Bryson Goodwin is a crappy player generally.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Yeah Burgarse try should have been awarded but then only because last week it was awarded. it was the right call though as he lost control. Game was over though...