What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 1st PF | Fri | Rabbitohs 20-30 Sea Eagles | ANZ

Grand Finalist #1: Rabbitohs or Sea Eagles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Can someone tell me if that strip call on Farrell was legit? Ended up in a Sea Eagles try I thought it was dropped at the ground

ellskimore

Juniors
Agree the Burgess try should have been awared but thankfully it had no impact on the result.

No it shouldn't have. Taufua should not have got the try last week. Just because they made the wrong call last week doesn't mean we should award it again this week.

super_coach

First Grade
Outside Inglis,who was playing busted, Souths lack class in their backline. Their six and seven could not organize a chook raffle.So tonight once Manly slowed down the early onslaught,their six and seven took control and it was game set and match.Souths will have to have a re think about their backline in 2014

Daddycool

Juniors
Very proud of the amazing effort by my team tonight. To come back from 14-0 down and win so comprehensively is a credit to their mental toughness and never say die attitude.

I guess that, big game experience.... particularly in sudden death finals matches, had a bearing after all.

the dude

Juniors
how the f**k was gburgess not a try? too all you f**kwits that think the refs rigged this years comp so we could win it.. shows what the f**k you idiots know.

We couldve won this game if they gave that a try.

f**k you luke patten you miserable f**k. if i ever see your ugly face in the street i will spit on it.

:)

Snappy

Coach
I see Bunnies gimp hasnt shown his long face around here tonight. He would have been on in minutes had they of won.

big hit!

Bench
Outside Inglis,who was playing busted, Souths lack class in their backline. Their six and seven could not organize a chook raffle.So tonight once Manly slowed down the early onslaught,their six and seven took control and it was game set and match.Souths will have to have a re think about their backline in 2014

why the f**k does Madge continually f**k around with the composition and the rotation of the pack and bench? it is never settled for any more than two consecutive weeks. sure, there may be competition for places in the 17 and the odd injury and suspension, but several positional and starting/interchange changes were mind boggling tbh.

Sam Burgess on the left edge instead of McQueen? Since when has Sammy ever played on the edge for Souths recently? Great game to experiment against probably the best opposing right-side attack in the league.

Lima starting? Asotasi off the bench? Tyrell? Clarke? G Burgess? L Burgess? S Burgess? 7 players who all predominantly play in the middle. Shifted Sam out, and the balance was gone.

and hopefully, we won't ever here from nuffies in the lead-up to origin next season calling for an A Reynolds berth in a sky blue jumper. As a souths supporter, i was always against it. Both sutton and reynolds proved tonight that they cannot organise and direct this team around the park. they were no better than NSW really anyway as there is no organisation and intent in both sets of attacks, just one-out hope for the best shit. contrast this with how dangerous DCE and Foran are at creating problems for defences, and there's a big pointer to where these games can be won or lost.

the dude

Juniors
Urm, because he dropped it dude

Come on, that kind of try is given 9 times out of 10. He did lose control of it but had a finger on it the entire time, the ref called try - why did the video ref need to look at it 15 times? Doesnt that mean that there was not overwhelming evidence the ref got it wrong?

I am not usually the kind of person to let my red and green glasses get in the way of seeing things properly. I've seen that kind of try given 1000 times

Wizardman

First Grade
Come on, that kind of try is given 9 times out of 10. He did lose control of it but had a finger on it the entire time, the ref called try - why did the video ref need to look at it 15 times? Doesnt that mean that there was not overwhelming evidence the ref got it wrong?

I am not usually the kind of person to let my red and green glasses get in the way of seeing things properly. I've seen that kind of try given 1000 times

IT DOES NOT MATTER !!!! YOU LOST ASSCLOWN!!!! hahahaha

Better luck next year...tee hee

Bench
i am done with rugby leageu

absolutely f**king done

the refs have robbed us f**king blind tonight

go on NRL, you got youre wish, South Sydney fans r suffering once again
You are a troll or a d1ckhead,souths have had the rails run all year,and again tonight,bad luck Rusty and the boys the help wasn't enough.

Latest posts