What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpsons Inanimate Object Mafia Game Thread (Over, Summary up!)

Apey

Staff member
Weather Update: Mostly cloudy.

Day 9 Votes

whall15 - 4 (Ozzy, Bazzi, Rebel, BunniesMan)
Rebel - 1 (whall15)

~~~

Today town were faced with a decision; take a risk and lynch a possible enemy or lynch a confirmed enemy? The majority chose the safe option to lynch Kirk's Drawing of Dignity. It may have been the safe choice, but ultimately it was the wrong one for town.

dignity.png

whall15 has been destroyed, he was Kirk’s Drawing of Dignity, Mafia aligned Masterpiece.

It is now Night 9. Mostly just a formality, but still needs to happen.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Night 9
======

Going undetected throughout the entire game, it was fitting that Homer's Leader Beans would have the final say. The beans and his companion repeatedly inserted themselves into the jug until it exploded, cracking into several pieces.

lisa-jug.jpg

StGeorgeBull has been destroyed, he was Lisa's Musical Jug, Town Aligned Hoedown Expert.

Stay tuned...

Apey

Staff member
Game over!

Congratulations to the winners of
Simpsons Inanimate Object Mafia

BEANS ALIGNED

thejoyofsect11.png

Apey

Staff member
WINNERS - BEANS ALIGNED

Bazzi - Homer's Leader Beans, Beans aligned Leader lookalikes.

tumblr_lj71lu7j5b1qzgh35o1_500.jpg

afinalsin666 - Homer's Magic Beans, Beans aligned Magic Beans (destroyed)

MagicBeans.jpg

Rebel - The Spruce Moose, Beans aligned Commercial Plane.

spruce-moose.jpg

thorson1987 - Drinking Bird, Beans aligned Business Strategist. (destroyed)

dipping-bird.jpg

Apey

Staff member
TOWN SURVIVORS

BunniesMan - New Weather Station, Town aligned Punching Bag.

weather-station-old.jpg

Apey said:
You are Weather Station, Town aligned Punching Bag. You are Springfield’s weather station that Homer likes to destroy, despite it being mostly futile.

You passively provide a mysterious weather update at the end of each day phase. If you are lynched or night-killed, you are immediately revived in the subsequent game phase. However, the weather update will not be provided in the next lynch phase.

You win if all threats to Town are eliminated.

Ozzy - Mr Burns' Catsup, Town aligned Ketchup Double.

Ketchup_or_Catsup.jpg

Apey said:
You are Mr Burn’s Catsup, Town aligned Ketchup double. Catsup… Ketchup. Your appearances are uncanny, but you alone made Mr Burns lose his marbles.

The first time you are targeted to be killed or lynched, Mr Burns' Ketchup will die instead. Confusion is your game; anyone who uses a night action on you will instead use it on themselves. Any post you make must contain either 'ketchup' or 'catsup'.

You win if all threats to Town are eliminated.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sucess!!! Bunniesman was def bean MVP, lol

How was I. Why would anyone trust whall when he killed a town the night before. I thought he was trying to get rid of us because he'd prefer a non town faction win.

If he targeted one of you that night then I would have believed him the next today.

But well done bazzi and rebel.

afinalsin666

First Grade
We layed off you mafia for a while, as payment for my brain snap. We had you all figured by day 4 or so, and bazal straight after I died.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Why you guys lynched whall over me I will never know.

Because he killed a town the night before. Him wanting to lynch you made me less certain of your alignment than I was of his.

Going into tonight 3-2 with a certain killer gorn was better than possibly lynching a townie. I thought if with some luck your kill got roleblocked we could have won in the next day.

Apey

Staff member
Why would anyone trust whall when he killed a town the night before.

Rebel had a "Hop in!" post condition is what town missed in the last day phase in their haste to lynch a confirmed baddie.

[youtube]067ZRcsrdeM[/youtube]

I thought if with some luck your kill got roleblocked we could have won in the next day.

This was the value of including destroyed town object's roles in write-ups. Town's two roleblockers Frederick & SGL had already died.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
I had no active power and I contributed to the lynching of two mafia. Not bad considering my role. And I spent the last two nights trying to convince the non towns to target me and waste a phase. Sadly not to be.

Best team won, I'm glad I made it to the end which is rare for me. Being unkillable helps.