What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpsons Inanimate Object Mafia Game Thread (Over, Summary up!)

Rebel

First Grade
How was I. Why would anyone trust whall when he killed a town the night before. I thought he was trying to get rid of us because he'd prefer a non town faction win.

If he targeted one of you that night then I would have believed him the next today.

But well done bazzi and rebel.

Just cuz he outted me with the "hop in" thing. And there were two beans to one mafia I guess.

We didnt want to do a repeat of previous mafia where the two factions go after each other and then end up with a town win which is why we targetted mainly townies.

I gotta say, KTF is an awesome mafia dude. We pretty much knew he was mafia the whole time and it was interesting to see how he tactfully stayed under the radar.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Just cuz he outted me with the "hop in" thing. And there were two beans to one mafia I guess.

We didnt want to do a repeat of previous mafia where the two factions go after each other and then end up with a town win which is why we targetted mainly townies.

I gotta say, KTF is an awesome mafia dude. We pretty much knew he was mafia the whole time and it was interesting to see how he tactfully stayed under the radar.

Indeed. Finishing off the reds took up a lot of valuable phases that could have been spent hunting you guys down

Rebel

First Grade
I had no active power and I contributed to the lynching of two mafia. Not bad considering my role. And I spent the last two nights trying to convince the non towns to target me and waste a phase. Sadly not to be.

Best team won, I'm glad I made it to the end which is rare for me. Being unkillable helps.

Pretty much the main reason we targetted SGB the last night over you.

Rebel

First Grade
Part of the reason we killed BM (or tried to) was because we knew he was town and whall had been all "BM is bean, BM is bean" etc So that if whall ever tried to out bazzi or me, nobody would believe him because he was lying about BM.

And I guess that worked.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
I had no active power and I contributed to the lynching of two mafia. Not bad considering my role. And I spent the last two nights trying to convince the non towns to target me and waste a phase. Sadly not to be.

Best team won, I'm glad I made it to the end which is rare for me. Being unkillable helps.

If Rebel had of been lynched, it would have been fun. 1 Bean, 1 Mafia, 3 Town. A few things could have happened, however unlikely, including you being the lone survivor.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

That was a weird. Fred role blocked my kill, but died the same phase. For a while there I was wondering if you'd been redirected and didn't realise who I was :lol:

Apey

Staff member
I'll write up a decent summary of the game soon.

I have to say, despite lower participation overall, this was probably my favourite mafia to run. Making it was fun and the game itself turned out better than I had hoped.

Hope you all enjoyed it.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
We layed off you mafia for a while, as payment for my brain snap. We had you all figured by day 4 or so, and bazal straight after I died.

Comparing the two mafias you guys had a good blend of under the radar players while whall, PP, and myself are regular early targets. Bazal staying alive was our only chance. Still, I got to point the finger and cause annoyance while I was alive so no complaints here.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If Rebel had of been lynched, it would have been fun. 1 Bean, 1 Mafia, 3 Town. A few things could have happened, however unlikely, including you being the lone survivor.

A Mafia ending with me being the lone survivor and default town mvp would have been epic. :(

Apey

Staff member
That was a weird. Fred role blocked my kill, but died the same phase. For a while there I was wondering if you'd been redirected and didn't realise who I was :lol:

It was actually SGL who blocked you on the same night Frederick died. I trolled everyone and referred to the blocker as beautiful (SGL was Homer's Failed Barbeque while Fred was Homer's Make-up Gun). Poor SGL probably got trolled into not realising he had just blocked mafia :lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
It was actually SGL who blocked you on the same night Frederick died. I trolled everyone and referred to the blocker as beautiful (SGL was Homer's Failed Barbeque). Poor SGL probably got trolled into not realising he had just blocked mafia :lol:

:lol:

That's why I assumed it was Fred too.

Bazzi

First Grade
Targeting me was the only way youse could possibly not win in that final night. Was a 1 in a million but our only hope

It was actually a 1 in 3 chance.

Your call for protection sort of pushed us towards killing either Ozzy or SGB, we knew you guys wouldn't have had any protectors left, so you were trying to get us to target you by saying you had something up your sleeve.

afinalsin666

First Grade
That's a great example of how much shit I talk when I'm online, only 174 posts needed for the winning team, compared to ours which hit 362. Someone else will need to post it, ipad is dumb.

Same. There is a string of about 8 posts of just me before I just logged off.

BunniesMan

Immortal
It was actually a 1 in 3 chance.

Your call for protection sort of pushed us towards killing either Ozzy or SGB, we knew you guys wouldn't have had any protectors left, so you were trying to get us to target you by saying you had something up your sleeve.

Yeah I meant one in a million in the sense that those were the odds of you falling for my very desperate ploy.

I expected your guys initial thoughts would be to target one of the others so I thought I needed to try something to change your mind. Rather than just not upsetting the status quo.

But yeah the key phase was the one before but I thought whall was trying to give the game to you guys so anything he said made me more likely to do the opposite

Bazzi

First Grade
I don't know if Whall deliberately took out Monk while knowing he was the vigilante, but that was a big help

Latest posts