What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpsons Inanimate Object Mafia Game Thread (Over, Summary up!)

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Not when I'm mafia, you'll see when someone posts the QT.

We tried to kill Monk the night Bazal was killed, but because PP was redirected it didn't happen. We were pretty sure he was the vigilante.

That night was weird as people got the phases confused.

Monk

Referee
Figured that whall would take Rebel out the night that I died. Had a feeling that thorson was Green, then tossed up between Bazzi/Pugz for the other spot.

Didn't quite work out the way I hoped.

NFI why town went whall ahead of Rebel that last day phase. Nub move.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Reading the mafia qt. They genuinely did think I was bean. hahaha fooled them good.
Figured that whall would take Rebel out the night that I died. Had a feeling that thorson was Green, then tossed up between Bazzi/Pugz for the other spot.

Didn't quite work out the way I hoped.

NFI why town went whall ahead of Rebel that last day phase. Nub move.

I don't know about the other towns opinions but I didn't see it as choosing to vote for a mafia that can't win or a bean that will win if we don't vote for him. I wasn't 100% sure on who the beans were and I saw whall gunning for town people the night before. So I had no reason to trust him.

If I knew for sure who the beans were I'd have gone for them but I thought whall was acting in their best interests.

whall15

Coach
I panicked because I knew that the Beans knew who my entire faction was so I wanted BM and Rebel out of the game ASAP because I thought they were the two remaining beans.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I went with the mafia vs mafia theory, but really, would've done the same thing regardless given there were no posts from Bazzi/Thorson or anything outside Revel's post condition to create a story.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Maybe, but I wasn't online for a couple of days afterwards so there wouldn't have been much resistance on my end. Might have risked outing yourselves. Always nice to have the auto lynch as mafia.

Parra Pride

Referee
I wasn't 100% sure on who the beans were and I saw whall gunning for town people the night before. So I had no reason to trust him.

If I knew for sure who the beans were I'd have gone for them but I thought whall was acting in their best interests.

Whall posted a video of the Spruce Moose, with Burns repeatedly telling Smithers to "hop in", Rebel says the same every f**king post. This was after the Spruce Moose shows up bean aligned. If that didn't make you believe Revel was bean aligned, nothing was going to.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Whall posted a video of the Spruce Moose, with Burns repeatedly telling Smithers to "hop in", Rebel says the same every f**king post. This was after the Spruce Moose shows up bean aligned. If that didn't make you believe Revel was bean aligned, nothing was going to.

I thought Rebel was just being a pest. And Whall arguing against voting for Rebel would have done most to make me do it.

thorson1987

Coach
Sorry bout my lack of involvement.

That's what happens when I have a post requirement.

Thanks for recruiting me aswell guys.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Or maybe whall could have tried to kill rebel the night before and had some credibility with town.

He did try to kill The one they call Rebel, it failed, then you no believe him. Why you no believe him bunny, why? Cause he mafia, that why. Mafia bad, bad mafia.

Smiley

Bench
I investigated half you bastards but had no idea what my results were.

I also investigated KTF the night I was killed.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I investigated half you bastards but had no idea what my results were.

I also investigated KTF the night I was killed.

I imagine your power would've been extremely useful had you survived deep into the game as I assume people with similar alignments would've come up with similar results on the tester.