What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sarcastic reply... I get it.
You have control of what you wish. That was a low reply.
Which part of my post offended you? I'm genuinely confused by your response.

If you have a post from another member that you disagree with, then report it. The reason why this function is in place is so members can contribute to the moderating of the forum.

If you do not know where the report button is, please feel free to ask.

I would very much like to read every thread and find out what you're talking about, but I have been a little tied up in the Swamp of late.

TruSaint said:
I personally have no desire to be a mod. As i dont fit your model.
Don't worry, I'm not asking.

But which part? I thought the summary of the model was pretty fair.

1. Contribute to forum discussions.
2. Never allow their personal opinions get in the way of moderating.
3. Ensure that the rules are followed.

drake

First Grade
I miss the good trolls. When Dave Q was here, old Quigsy and his MS paint pics that took the piss out of us.

Trolls these days just ain't what they used to be.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I miss the good trolls. When Dave Q was here, old Quigsy and his MS paint pics that took the piss out of us.

Trolls these days just ain't what they used to be.
I had the good fortune to meet Dave Q in Newtown in 2010, a number of us met there for lunch at the Marlborough Hotel the day after the grand final. Dave showed up and looked just like I imagined. Top bloke, thoughtful and funny. He was also a great writer in the F7s comp.

drake

First Grade
I had the good fortune to meet Dave Q in Newtown in 2010, a number of us met there for lunch at the Marlborough Hotel the day after the grand final. Dave showed up and looked just like I imagined. Top bloke, thoughtful and funny. He was also a great writer in the F7s comp.

He was a good poster, quality writer and funny too. Nice to hear you caught up with him.

Welcome Harry.

Please provide your insights on the following matters:

1. Should Mary be sacked?
2. Should we re-sign Rein?
3. Are JBoy & Minh the dopiest supporters on this forum?

Your answers to the above very straight forward questions will determine whether I actually pay attention to your posts going forward.

Straight Shooter

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Y
Welcome Harry.

Your answers to the above very straight forward questions will determine whether I actually pay attention to your posts going forward.

Straight Shooter

He said...'Go The Saints'...that's got you f**ked already

Minh

First Grade
Welcome Harry.

Straight Shooter

There are d#ckheads and then there is you, oxygen thief. I guess ur still butt hurt from getting owned so many times on this forum and I called you out on it.....
Welcome Harry.

Straight Shooter

Says the forum coward, yes you are a coward behind a keyboard...

Yeah, you really called me out. Like your declaration that Mary is a good coach.

Your intellect (and that of your cheer squad - FakeSaint and JGirl), matches the club's performance.

Keep promoting mediocrity, son. You're a wonderful supporter.

Straight Shooter