What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

handyman2190

Bench
Don't think we need him

He has transformed the pack at the tigers he is a solid defender if you dont think we need to stiffen our middle defence your not watching the same team i am
You also need to consider who is available to buy he is quality we need because we have all agreed we sure as hell need new players

Rsag85

Bench
He has transformed the pack at the tigers he is a solid defender if you dont think we need to stiffen our middle defence your not watching the same team i am
You also need to consider who is available to buy he is quality we need because we have all agreed we sure as hell need new players

Still don't think we need him, we need hard hitting forwards IMO

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I saw him in U20's a fair bit too.

He's not up to it.
You realise that in the U20's he's still developing as a player. 99% of the U20's players would be steamrolled in 1st grade, you can't expect every player we have to be the next Inglis or Sam Burgess. It's common sense

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Still don't think we need him, we need hard hitting forwards IMO

While I agree, there's hardly a glut of "hard hitting forwards" on the market right now so it's not as simple as going and signing one. Taylor is a great replacement for any of our perceived "duds" we have at the moment.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You realise that in the U20's he's still developing as a player. 99% of the U20's players would be steamrolled in 1st grade, you can't expect every player we have to be the next Inglis or Sam Burgess. It's common sense
He's a dud.

Thank goodness he's going.

Cam Murray will be good for us. He ain't a dud.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't think we need him
Taylor is a defensive oriented player. If we got rid of Turner I'd maybe take Taylor. But we can't have 2 defensive clones who don't make any metres.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet but SOUTHS are the second worst for metre gainage in the comp. You can't be winning games when the forwards don't eat up the metres. We already have forwards who don't make enough ground.

Taylor last week made 2 for 25metres. That imo is NSW Cup standard. SOUTHS pay him 400 and odd for that. Not thanks I say. That'd be shocking cap management.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Taylor is a defensive oriented player. If we got rid of Turner I'd maybe take Taylor. But we can't have 2 defensive clones who don't make any metres.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet but SOUTHS are the second worst for metre gainage in the comp. You can't be winning games when the forwards don't eat up the metres. We already have forwards who don't make enough ground.

Taylor last week made 2 for 25metres. That imo is NSW Cup standard. SOUTHS pay him 400 and odd for that. Not thanks I say. That'd be shocking cap management.

It has been mentioned, by you and probably will be again, by you.

Taylor is what we need to tighten up the middle. Similiar to Teo.

You got any stats to back up this non dud of yours, Cam murray or is this another im right amd youre view is wrong scenario we're all so familiar with?

Rabbits20

Immortal
It has been mentioned, by you and probably will be again, by you.

Taylor is what we need to tighten up the middle. Similiar to Teo.

You got any stats to back up this non dud of yours, Cam murray or is this another im right amd youre view is wrong scenario we're all so familiar with?
If we got rid of Turner I'd take Taylor but I wouldn't have both in the same side.

We need hard hitting forwards who gain metres otherwise we will stay in the position we are.

Richo has said we are looking for some big forwards.

The club has sent Brock off as he's obviously not up to it.

Cam Murray is a future leader of the club and is held in high regard by Richo.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
If we got rid of Turner I'd take Taylor but I wouldn't have both in the same side.

We need hard hitting forwards who gain metres otherwise we will stay in the position we are.

Richo has said we are looking for some big forwards.

The club has sent Brock off as he's obviously not up to it.

Cam Murray is a future leader of the club and is held in high regard by Richo.

That tells me nothing new and youve just repeated yourself. Any quotes from richo re Cam?

Again where is the glut of hard hitting forwards on the market waiting for souths to snap them up?

Rabbits20

Immortal
That tells me nothing new and youve just repeated yourself. Any quotes from richo re Cam?

Again where is the glut of hard hitting forwards on the market waiting for souths to snap them up?
Stop being difficult.

Listen to ask the bosses segment where Richo mentions Cam.

Ma'u is a forward we could go for. Charlie Gubb from Warriors. Moa as well.

I'm sure there are more if we looked who is coming off contract.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Stop being difficult.

Listen to ask the bosses segment where Richo mentions Cam.

Ma'u is a forward we could go for. Charlie Gubb from Warriors. Moa as well.

I'm sure there are more if we looked who is coming off contract.[/QUOTE
]
Im not being difficult im asking for proof to what youre claiming.

Aside Ma'au the other 2 arent exactly world beaters are they?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabbit toes the other options I mentioned in Gubb, Moa and Matagi would be upgrades on Tyrrell and Clark.

It'd be a step in the right direction.

handyman2190

Bench
Rabbit toes the other options I mentioned in Gubb, Moa and Matagi would be upgrades on Tyrrell and Clark.

It'd be a step in the right direction.

Yes definite upgrades not only in playing but in cost way above like double, can we afford to rid 2 players on 200k and buy 2 on 400 each?