What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
She pinged the gates well and looked pretty professional... looks a jump and run type #squib

Looked tiny though especially compared to some of the other horses in the trial, they dwarfed her as they loomed up late in the straight.

Trials next week and then everything being okay supposedly debuts at Flemington on NYD.. the MRC will have their fingers crossed as she will probably draw a few extras through the gates

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Houtzen and from within. Stars or squibs? I'm tipping squibs.

Both look like typical brilliant squibby 2yo's to me.

I don't really remember Waller ever having such a quick early 2yo type? The style of trainer he is I wouldn't put it past him to bring this girl back up as an 3yo/older horse though.

Could be another Miracles of Life, typical NASD squib 2yo won the Blue Diamond... brought it back as a 3yo and it had none, then it was given to the Snowdens and they managed to get it to win another Grp1 as a 4yo.

Sphagnum

Coach
I feel like Rupert is a risk at 1400m in that field. Much more pressure on Saturday. Gl though. Hope it wins for ya if you got on at that price.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The team has always had doubts about him over 1400, but he ran the 1300 out strongly and Jeff Lloyd doesn't think it will be a problem so that's given me some confidence. If he had of struggled over the 1300 they were going to run him in the open sprint instead.

The draw was key, he should get a soft run, they are actually hoping he can take a sit and go bang.

Latest posts