What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
No f**king way :eek:

Just like the great Jarryd Hayne has returned after a two year sojourn, so does the horse that carries the equine equivalent of his freakish ability..

Sale, Sunday 11th, R7 BM84

Cauthen (NZ)

:cool:

HT will be fapping for 5 days straight in anticipation

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Just like the great Jarryd Hayne has returned after a two year sojourn, so does the horse that carries the equine equivalent of his freakish ability..

Cauthen (NZ)

LMAO O M FG :cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Cauthen (NZ)

It was scratched,so sad

Lemon Squash

First Grade
My old mate Benz is back in the first at Morphetville on Saturday.

Fair dinkum mortgage job, TAB has gone up 4.40 I think it's 1.70 pop

chigurh

Holy crap, it just won in exactly the same fashion! Missed the start again, dead last, 10 lengths back at one point (in a 1400m race) and flies home like it's shot out of a canon to win, easily. This horse is nuts, my new favourite lol

Lemon Squash

First Grade
That debut video went viral, you straight up don't see horses do that, huge again today.

Races like Zenyata

Once he gets to the better class races though you can't be giving good horses so much start.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another huge win, great turn of foot just needs to be racing closer against the better horses.

Latest posts