What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LESStar58

Referee
And finally, the Toronto Wolfpack

image_zps3h8lx3zr.jpeg

Not so much a design as the lack of one really.

Supposedly a very significant sponsorship deal. Pays for all flights for all teams so would be worth a lot, but in kind.

I like it. Nice and simple but some white piping would have gone nicely.

Well their colours are black and white, so adding red or gold doesn't make sense.

Personally I love it. A lot of jerseys, particularly in Europe, are an absolute dogs breakfast. Being so simple in a world of messy jerseys makes a bold statement.

But what will the away strip be?

Logically it can only be all white or almost all white. The only other option is to do the usual uk thing of having a completely different colour that has nothing to do with the club. If that's the case it should include red for Canada most likely. But that is not the North American way. They stick to club colours with a white alternative and if white is already their main colour then they use their secondary colour. Either way it's white for Toronto.

PaulyTom

Juniors
I'm giving the Toronto wolfpack jersey the thumbs up. 7.5/10. Like the all black look , it's pretty original in rugby league circles. Can't think of a NRL team or a Super league team with an all black jersey.

Wonder what their away Jersey is ? and if they have a 3rd strip. Would be cool to see a red and white rendition with the maple leaf on it .

One potential problem with it is, if they're going to have an all black uniform every year their merchandise sales might be limited. There's a reason almost all clubs change their design every year or two. Or in Penrith's case their whole colour scheme.

isavedtheday

Juniors
I'm giving the Toronto wolfpack jersey the thumbs up. 7.5/10. Like the all black look , it's pretty original in rugby league circles. Can't think of a NRL team or a Super league team with an all black jersey.

Wonder what their away Jersey is ? and if they have a 3rd strip. Would be cool to see a red and white rendition with the maple leaf on it .

I don't mind the black jersey. I do like your idea of a red and white rendition with the maple leaf. Maybe that's their plan. Very plain home jersey and then make their other jerseys funky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts