What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

pandas

Juniors
My favourite Pearce media story was in 2010. He was partnered with Carney(another myth)and the terrorgraph ran a story about how they shared a love of fashion(showed a picture of them in Ed Hardy t shirts and skinny pants)and that level of closeness was the key to their combination getting on top on Qld. I realised the we were f*cked.
Hahahahahaha what a classic! Just so embarrassing and lame. Pearce is one dopey mf he'll definately blow it again this year.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Come to think of it...

Wasn't there a game where Pearce was sledging thurston and QLD went on to towel us up?

Should definitely be part of that video. Unless I missed it?
That was game 2, 2015 from memory. Then they beat us 52-6 the next game & RBM got charged for violent sexual crimes against his hand

OldPanther

Coach
that one is even worse hahaha

51 missed tackles, 15 errors

Yep. I've tried hard to find something on him that says he's a step up but he seems to be pretty standard for NSW halves just with origin baggage to go with it.

myrrh ken

First Grade
The worst part is the media talk about him "given control". We all know he can't produce at this level and that his decision making is poor.

I'd prefer that he played second fiddle to Maloney, especially on the 5th tackle.

no name

Coach
The worst part is the media talk about him "given control". We all know he can't produce at this level and that his decision making is poor.

I'd prefer that he played second fiddle to Maloney, especially on the 5th tackle.
Na, it's Gallen and Farah's fault that Pearce kicked the ball dead on the last, and put shit kicks in when there was an overlap.

(I do think Gallen and Farah overplaying their hand was an issue, but Pearce being shit was also evident)

LatK7

First Grade

Yep, Maloney can handle it. It's obvious from past experiences that Pearce cannot. They have to base their selections on making him 'comfortable' or halving a halves partner be a 'calming influence'...no one else gets a free ride like that. Anyway, I hope his new found maturity (gets rolled out every year) is on display and he pulls it off. Over to you, Junior.

Latest posts