What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses has gone !

super_coach

First Grade
Another very average game from Moses. The Cows just kept coming down his side play after play set after set, the guys on the other side would have got frost bite if the game was not played in Darwin.

Moses is one of these players who try's to look like he is really busy and having a go but in fact is going bugger all and is hiding behind his team mates.

Mr Hess you are a champion

He didn't miss,I'm guessing it put a smile on most WT face,ii was actually surprised he continued on as it looked like his head hit the turf hard...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everytime I watch it I cringe at first at just how hard he hit him.

Then I smile.
It's a brutal hit, sweetly timed

Tiger05

First Grade
I liked the hit but personally I want to see things get a lot worse for Moses. At the same time I think that failure might be good for him. He comes across as a spoilt brat who has a lot of growing up to do.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Won't be too long until we see uncle Benny on NRL 360 whinging that the shot was unfair and has hurt Moses feelings

Another very average game from Moses. The Cows just kept coming down his side play after play set after set, the guys on the other side would have got frost bite if the game was not played in Darwin.

Moses is one of these players who try's to look like he is really busy and having a go but in fact is going bugger all and is hiding behind his team mates.

Mr Hess you are a champion

His game to me can be summed up by a passage in the first half, where he created a line break for the Eels on tackle 4. He got into dummy half for the next play with the Cowboys shot to pieces an threw the ball around Norman's bootlaces.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
His game to me can be summed up by a passage in the first half, where he created a line break for the Eels on tackle 4. He got into dummy half for the next play with the Cowboys shot to pieces an threw the ball around Norman's bootlaces.
And probably screamed at Norman for it.

super_coach

First Grade
Said it a million times, he will probably end up a half decent player he has the skills but at present he is mentally weak. In the old days these kids would have served a two year apprenticeship in reserve grade playing along side some real hard nuts, but in Moses's case like so many other young kids he has been given a saloon passage to the top grade. If Parra win more than they loose he will escape the spotlight, but the minute they have a bad streak he could end up on the outer