What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses has gone !

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'll laugh my Fkin head off if Moses gets the nod over gutho

Srsly gutho is the more complete player and no doubt a lot cheaper and got motm last night. Parra have got themselves into a bit of an unwanted pickle
It's a diabolical recruitment by parra on par with many of our recruitment decisions pre IC's appointment !

Tiger Ted

Bench
$800k for Mitch Moses. Parra got swindled. Isaac Moses should sell used cars once these players realise what a fraudster the guy is.
It was an easy sell for the fraudulent swindler as the Moses clan are entirely avid parra fans & the wanka was a parra junior so the low dog Isaac would've emotionally sold the shitbag to Arthur who himself comes from a family of staunch parra fans !

Geez dont u wish u could earn 800k for being totally useless at what u do.What other industry apart from government is so reckless with there spending policy !

Tiger05

First Grade
It was an easy sell for the fraudulent swindler as the Moses clan are entirely avid parra fans & the wanka was a parra junior so the low dog Isaac would've emotionally sold the shitbag to Arthur who himself comes from a family of staunch parra fans !

Geez dont u wish u could earn 800k for being totally useless at what u do.What other industry apart from government is so reckless with there spending policy !

I was thinking about this the other day and why it happens. I reckon it may be because you think because they are younger and there is the chance they turn into gun players. How much is Ponga being paid though by Newcastle ? I thought it was about $600k per year. I reckon that could be a steal as I think he is going to be heaps better than Moses.

Last edited:

Crazyperpman

Juniors
$800k for Mitch Moses. Parra got swindled. Isaac Moses should sell used cars once these players realise what a fraudster the guy is.

Mitchell Moses had more on the table at the Tigers for months and didnt sign. First thing IC did was take it off the table asap. WT dodged a massive bullet there.

If Isaac was any good he would have known Mitchell was a dud and encouraged him to sign. In this case Isaac has cost his client money. Tops Manager there.

super_coach

First Grade
Parra won with a depleted line up so I guess Moses's shocker really will not get the media attention it deserved. The week before we had the nine team talking about him like he was the second coming and Fox were not much better. Okay they did highlight he had a poor game the Warriors but they did not go overboard like they did the week before.

He has been talked up big time since school boys days and really he has produced F all. No doubting he has some ability but I am afraid he is a mental midget and lacks that competitive edge. He might grow up and be a very good footballer but to achieve that he has to sack a lot of people in his corner and get some people in there who will tell him the truth and not stroke his ego

Give him 3 more rounds said Sterlo and if he is still this bad, I don't know what Parra will do.

Just love Sterlo and his honesty.[/QUOTE]

At the WT his faults were always blamed on his youth,Sterlo suggested that he was still trying to fit in at Parra having only played 3 games,Gus argued that Moses was at the WT for 3 years and still the same problems with his game exist...lol... Parras problem now not ours.

rupertpupkin

Juniors
...He has been talked up big time since school boys days and really he has produced F all..

It was all bull****. Hype and myth of epic proportions that the club and bewilderingly, many fans bought into. It became an example of the emperor's new clothes. People didn't want to hear about doubts. They wanted him to be the next Joey Johns so bad, they couldn't see the obvious. He was worth a shot, but not on a magic carpet ride for crazy crazy money and should have had to wait... and proven himself. So what if some other club signed him first? If they want to gamble the sort of indulgence that WT ended up giving him, then good luck and goodbye. He was never that good and never worth the "investment" He was not Benji Marshall. He was just Mitchell Moses. The spruikers for this guy at the club have a lot to answer for.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Mitchell Moses is the definition of Rocks and Diamonds. He was absolutely rubbish for us his entire career, however strung 10 or so amazing games together at the back end of last year and everyone blew their load prematurely.

Never never again should we ever inflate contracts based on hype. Josh Reynolds is getting paid 750 a year and he has proven himself in almost every level of the game. Is he a future immortal? Is he the next Joey Johns? Is he the prodigal son that has returned and deliver us a premiership...no....he is proven first grade playmaker that can defend in the line at Origin level. We don't need future immortals we need team players and Josh Reynolds is that in spades.

Whoever negotiated Josh Reynolds to replace Mitchell Moses should be given a f**king commission because that deal is the best in West Tigers history

Tiger05

First Grade
Brother Jim - I'll wait and see how he performs for us. I don't have the same high hopes that you do. Moses though could turn into a real good player but I think he may crash and burn mainly due to his attitude.

IMO I always find it a bit cringeworthy when Moses continually mouths off at not only the opposition but his own team mates especially when his own game is so flawed.
My first impression of him was in an u/20 game when his big mouth helped land him in the sin bin twice in the one game,it seems some people never learn.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
That hit by Hess and then Mitch being a statue to let Hess score.... brilliant

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Didn't catch the game....on a scale of one to terrible how did Bitch Poses play?
Mate, in the first half, Moses put in a kick and was absolutely hammered by Hess. It was like watching a pillow get hit by a bus travelling at 60kph.

He then replicated his "rush up and do nothing" defensive technique and he was oleft standing like a statue while Hess strolled past him to score a try